Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Someone had to do it!

2»

Replies

• airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Hmmm I think my favorite games have been Fable, Assassin's Creed, and Prince of Persia.

I play a lot of WoW too but haven't had time since the semester started. Hopefully I will get some good WoW time in during the semester break!

Other than that I play pretty much anything (well except maybe sports games). We have a ton of systems (considering we have multiples of almost everything... computers, NES, SNES, N64, Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis, uhh... Game Cube, xbox, xbox 360... game boy, DS, PS2...) and we have an over flowing shelf of games. We also have the arcade that my husband built so my choices are pretty much endless.

My favorite nintendo game is Boulder Dash. Sega Saturn - Nights into Dreams. Paper Mario games are pretty awesome too.

I think I have wasted enough work time on this now. lol

-edit- we also have a Wii...
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Ooh, Prince of Persia. I had the first PoP on our ridiculously huge computer in the 80's. And Adventure. Did anybody else play Adventure? You know, where your character looked like an arrow and the dragons looked like pregnant ducks? That game was awesome.
  • AmberXenon
    AmberXenon Posts: 118 Member
    Valkyrie Profile, or Tales of Destiny. Or Suikoden II. Argh...too many good games!
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    My husband seems to think that Final Fantasy 10 was one of the best along with Zelda.

I have to agree with your husband about Final Fantasy 10. Great game! I never really got into Zelda that much. I'm sure if I played it I would like it though.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    This is tough! I would have to say Oblivion and EQ2.

I could never get into EQ2. I started late (because of WoW), and started playing EQ2 on the PVP server (Nagafen) when it first opened. That was kinda fun, but then that died down and went back to WoW. Ugh, I always ended up going back to Wow...now I hate that game even though it was good. =)