So, where are you and what do you like to do?

Options
TDGee
TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
I guess I have to start somewhere..
I live in the middle of the San Joaquin Valley, the milk capitol of the world. As I am somewhat gimpy from an injury, I ride an old bike.

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'm in Orange County. Currently finishing up my first season of Triathlon and training for my last race of the season. HITS Triathlon Series in Palm Springs Dec 3. It will be my first 1/2 distance.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    right in the middle of sonoma county.

40 min north of SF, 25 min to the coast and 25 min to the heart of wine country.
    food and drink run amok here.
    life is good.

btw Teddy, first round is on me if you ever wander out here :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    South Western Riverside County, near Temecula wine country :drinker:
    We camp and off road.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Temecula, CA wine country also, lol

I love to RUN! :heart: and spend time with my lil man (18 month old son)
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm in Socal. just minutes from that rat who extorts my monies for annual passes for me and my spawn.

i am currently on a gym hiatus, sadly, but when i'm on, i zumba and run.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    IE holla! SoCal as well

I teach GED to kids at Job Corps.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    My name is Nicole

I live in Huntington beach

And I'm a new gym rat.
  • Clever_Girl
    Options
    Live on the coast about 25 minutes south of San Francisco, pumpkin capital of the world. No joke.

I've lived in CA my whole life except the 2 year stint I did in London.

Hi!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Currently Middletown, PA....Moving to Monterey, CA beginning of next year due to my Husbands military relocation. :o)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I live in Livermore, CA. It is about 20 miles East of San Francsico. We have wineries and a rodeo and a nuclear weapons lab.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Valley, where it is hot in the summer and cold in the fall/winter.

I like to dance, I take Salsa lessons, and do Jazzercise and Zumba. I also enjoy the gym.
  • humanskin
    Options
    I'm in San Luis Obispo county. I like lots of sitting down things (my job is graphic and web design, so I live and breath my computer) but I love going for walks on the beach with my dog and taking motorcycle rides with my husband around the central coast. It's so beautiful here all year long.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    San Diego! 7 miles from Sea World, 12 from the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, 45 minutes to Lego Land/ Knottsberry area, 1.5 hrs from Disneyland, 2 hrs to Magic Mountain... Plenty of beaches minutes away if you like *free* entertainment!

Currently switching up the exercise since I'm bored and am still saving to rehire my personal trainer, lol! Going between the elliptical, treadmill, and general circuit training stuff.

:heart:
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I live in the Valley..kinda the center I think..Fresno/Clovis area.
    I spent a lot of time in the gym, getting back into BJJ and occassionaly have been known to toss a caber or two when I can catch a game in my area.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm in the boonies of So Cal...Twentynine Palms, right next to the largest military base...I love to hike, bike, bowl, and want to be a runner!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I live in sacramento, I love to go walking, hiking, camping, crochet, reading. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and would love to find someone in this area that would like to be a walking buddy and keep each other accountable
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I live in San Francisco.

Primarily, I am a horseback rider but with the short days I will have to actually work out more and more :tongue: I am more interested in lifting than cardio but I am learning that I must do some.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    << San Joaquin valley birth and raised for 22 years. I lived in stockton so I enjoyed not getting shot, and walking fast through certain neighborhoods...
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I am from sacramento but moved up to marysville about a year ago.

Still find myself in sacramento for the most part on the weekends when im not working.

Im still kinda youngish so I hang out with my friends or my son. :o)
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I live in San Diego. I like to play footbag freestyle at Carlsbad State Beach for my cardio. I am also a runner and enjoy a 5k every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning.... legs permitting.