Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #16

Options

Replies

• pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 186.8

Down 3.6lbs, yay! :smile:
    Yeah Pinkita...we are weight twins...too funny, the same weight to the ounce!!!

It almost looked like a double post. Congratulations to both of you on your 3+ pound losses.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Oh sugs, how funny! :laugh: I'm happy for both of us!

And thanks, Kristin!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I was 131.8 on fri. Does anyone have suggestions to get past a plateau? I keep gaining & losing the same 2 lbs & it's driving me bonkers!!! I go to bootcamp 3 x per wk
  • pinkita
    Options
    I was 131.8 on fri. Does anyone have suggestions to get past a plateau? I keep gaining & losing the same 2 lbs & it's driving me bonkers!!! I go to bootcamp 3 x per wk

Are you eating your exercise calories? If not, you should. Also, I can't remember which thread it was, but I saw a recommendation that if you're 10lbs away from goal or less, you should put your MFP desired wt loss setting to 0.5lbs per week.

Good luck!!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 228
    Down 2 lbs

Sorry I have been mia this week. My internet has been down and I have had the flu.
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Well, I just weighed myself and I lost .5. I was expecting more with how hard I've been working, but maybe it is some muscles I've been building. I'll keep on trucking... maybe keeping track of my calories and exercising next week will help kicking this back into a better losing cycle.
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: same :ohwell:
  • azeria
    Options
    I told you I lost but forgot to tell you the weight.

CW: 196
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 184

stayed the same - I'm pretty sure it has something to do with TOM & the attachment I feel to comfort food during this time along with being sick this week and slacking up on the exercise. I got through Day 3 of the physical challenge before letting it go. I have been a bit blah, but I want to get back on track & get it going again.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Just had a major breakthrough! So I'm sitting at work all by myself for a very boring 8 hour shift and was getting ready to come post my horrible weight gain and make all kind of excuses for why it happened and why I didn't do the challenge and then I though to myself "just shut up and do it". So j put my phone done and right in the middle of the salon I did our physical challenge!! So even though I'm reporting a 1pm gain I am happy to report I am already making progress to lose it plus more! No more excuses!!

Cw:187
  • azeria
    Options
    Awwesome job Johanna!
  • leslyta
    Options
    I've been so out of it with surgery!! I actuallly gained 2 lbs after surgery.. I was 192 by thursday, although Im sure I was just retaining water from all the saline.... Only eating soup and drinking water helped tho, I am now 189.4!! Yay!! Just in time for the weigh-in
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CW 148 not loss but not a gain either :-)
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i have no idea what my weight is. i won't have access to a scale until next week. so just keep me the same.
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    Just had a major breakthrough! So I'm sitting at work all by myself for a very boring 8 hour shift and was getting ready to come post my horrible weight gain and make all kind of excuses for why it happened and why I didn't do the challenge and then I though to myself "just shut up and do it". So j put my phone done and right in the middle of the salon I did our physical challenge!! So even though I'm reporting a 1pm gain I am happy to report I am already making progress to lose it plus more! No more excuses!!

I appreciate your honesty! I know its not easy...if only life would take it easy on us...
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Caught up on all the posts... I'm too tired to comment on all of you. But, I see many of you are having great victories -- congratulations. :flowerforyou: And to those of you with some struggles right now, hang in there. :heart:

As for myself, I'm still the same.:ohwell:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 198.2
    this week - 195.8

week's loss - 2.4 lbs

and that was with eating over 2000 calories ever day this week! my weight loss has been so horrible lately, even though i've been exercising a lot more and staying within my calories. i wore my bodybugg a few days in a row for 24 hours straight and realized that i'm burning WAY more calories during the day than i thought i was, so i raised my calories up to 2000. :bigsmile:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 222.2 lbs. :frown:
  • pinkita
    Options
    last week - 198.2
    this week - 195.8

week's loss - 2.4 lbs

and that was with eating over 2000 calories ever day this week! my weight loss has been so horrible lately, even though i've been exercising a lot more and staying within my calories. i wore my bodybugg a few days in a row for 24 hours straight and realized that i'm burning WAY more calories during the day than i thought i was, so i raised my calories up to 2000. :bigsmile:

Wow, congrats! Can you tell us more about bodybugg? Are they expensive?
  • pinkita
    Options

Good for you!!! Reminds me of my favorite quote... from a movie I've NEVER seen, Star Wars. Yoda says, "There is no try. There is only do and do not." :smile:
  • leslyta
    Options
    Glad to see everyone had some great losses!! Hopefully I can get back to working out soon!! Hope yall have a great week!!!