ROLL CALL...

Options
13»

Replies

• tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    NIKKI IS THE NAME, CAPPIN IS MY GAME. I CURSE TOO MUCH AND TALK TO LONG, BUT IN THE END..IT'S ALL THE SAME AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOW GIMME MY INVISIBLE DAMN SANDWICH!!!!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    NOW I AM CRAVING AN INVISIBLE SANDWICH TOO!

ISITAGAINTRULESTOTYPEINCAPLOCKWITHNOSPACEBAR?JUSTWONDERING
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    HI SARAH. . . JUST HAD TO STOP IN AND BE COUNTED. . . LOVE THE ROOM. . . I'M JADE AND SARAH HAS RUBBED OFF HER CAPAHOLICNESS ON ME.. .. AHHHHHHHHHH. ... I WILL BE WRITING IN CAPS FOREVER NOW. .. . . XOXO:bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    <----Me. I'm here as therapy to get over my fear of ALL CAPS. It's been a lifelong problem. I feel the need to YELL IN MONOTONE when I read all cap messages. I don't want this compulsion anymore. *sigh*

KITTENS ARE COOL.
    not a big fan of sparkles though...sparklers on the other hand.....or in both hands are awesome. Especially with dancing of a sort and no fear of burning others.... ♥
    YOU ARE GOING TO BE WONDERFUL FOR THIS GROUP... I CAN JUST FEEL IT :)

I HOPE I CAN LIVE UP TO YOUR FEELINS MOJO! I'VE BEEN BRINGING ON THE RANDOM FOR 36 YEARS NOW....NO STOPPING ME!!!!

*BREAKS OUT SOME AWKWARD DANCE MOVES........WITH SPARKLERS*
  • kimzing12
    kimzing12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WHAT UP HOME SLICES? I AM HERE BECAUSE I AM ON A JOURNEY AND WHY NOT LAUGH ALONG THE WAY? SEND ME GOOD MOJO.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    My name is Marti. I geek out over numbers. My favorite is 13, but I have a penchant for all prime numbers and most perfect squares. As a result, I'm pretty much overlooking my 35th birthday and gearing up for Karaoke Marti Gras on 2/13/13 when I will make 36. Ahh. That even SOUNDS better than 35. Not nearly as good as 17. Being a tease, 17 was a perfect age for me. But 36'll do. :)
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'M EMILY
    I ADORE NAMASTE1983 AND DRUNKWITHWORDS
    CAPS LOCK IS MY LIFE 8 AM -4.30 PM M,T,W,F 9-5.30 TH (ARIZONA TIME... WE DONT LEAP FORWARD OR FALL BACK FOR ANYONE!)
    IF YOU SEE CAPS LOCK AFTER THOSE TIMES... YOU CAN BET YOUR *kitten* IS IN TROUBLE.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm Amber Davis from Friendswood, Texas. Looking to make as many friends as possible.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Elisa and I am AWESOME!!! :p

Favorite sayings: " your so cute, I could just punch you in the face!!" "Awww, what tha HAY!!!" "Don't make me stab you with a spoon" and " If I had a dollar for everytime an idiot like you opened your mouth, I'd pay to put you all in a farm. This way, you could leave me the hell alone, but I'd still continue to wreap the benefits of your obnoxiousness!" (my bosses particular favorite, namely because I say it to him all the time)

mfp goals: eat better, lose my wiggly-jigglies and gain some muscles!! Woot!!
    that is all!!
  • MSWDiet
    MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    CAPS ARE TRULY AWESOME BECAUSE I CAN SEE THEM!

HOORAY FOR POSTS I CAN ACTUALLY READ!