Replies

• awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am between 5'10" and 5'11".
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    5'10"...I hit this height in 7th grade, so I guess that puts me at 13/14 y/o?

I hated being so tall and how I towered over everyone up til I hit 19...then I was indifferent about it,
    and now Ive "grown into myself" =D I love it!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 foot and have been since I was 13. My husband is 6'4. We're known to our friends as "The Big People"
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    5'11 but I have shrunk...so now I'm like 5'9....weird huh?
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Im starting to think i may be the tallest... I am 6'2"

My boyfriend is 6'7" so i am hoping we have some pro athlete kids! lol
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    6'2'' since 13 years old... Both my dad and my brother are 6'5'' so I feel like a shorty.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    5'10" and have been this tall since before I was 12. I am a freak of nature in my family - my parents are both around 5'6" and my sisters are 5'6" and 5'2".
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am 6' 1" and loving it!
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5'10" here.
  • Jeslynjeff
    Options
    5'9" I didn't like it growing up but now I do.
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    6'1"

Been this height since I was 15. I am only just beginning to embrace and enjoy my height at the age of 28.
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've been 6'0" since High School and I hated it back then. I now love being tall and wearing sexy, high heels. My husband is 6'5" and the rest our combined family members are between 5'8-6'5!" We have a five year old daughter who has always been off the charts for height and is the tallest in her class. Tall people rule!
  • trishajo82
    trishajo82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    No Jamie you and I are tied! Edited to add: And Stacey, too!

6'2" - my fiance is 6'6"

I was 6' tall my freshman year of HS.

I've played every sport known to man, and even when I wasn't at my lightest weight - I'm still very athletic. It runs in my family - my dad was all-state Baseball and Basketball and my mom was a competitive raquet ball player back in the day.

My man and I are on-par to have a first round draft pick for the NFC!!! :drinker: Woohoo!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    5'10" and have been this tall since before I was 12. I am a freak of nature in my family - my parents are both around 5'6" and my sisters are 5'6" and 5'2".

Same here! My mom is 5'7" and my big sister is 5'3"! Both my mom and dads side of the family are pretty short, most of the women are around 5' to 5'5", and the guys around 5'7 to 5'10...

Everyone jokes that if it wasnt for it that I look exactly like my dad, they'd wonder if my mom had a thing with the milkman (they never had a milkman btw lol)
  • jamie31
    Options

6'2" - my fiance is 6'6"

I've played every sport known to man, and even when I wasn't at my lightest weight - I'm still very athletic. It runs in my family - my dad was all-state Baseball and Basketball and my mom was a competitive raquet ball player back in the day.

My man and I are on-par to have a first round draft pick for the NFC!!! :drinker: Woohoo!

So glad to know Im not the tallest! lol. I was 5"9 at age 11 and hit 6' by age 12... talk about a growth spurt, plus i also went from being flat chested to being in a 36D almost overnight.... This would have been the ideal body for a 16 year old girl but at age 12 the boys called me an ogre :(

I do love my height now! and its always great to go places with my bf and have ppl stare at us and ask if we play a pro sport
  • trishajo82
    Options

6'2" - my fiance is 6'6"

So glad to know Im not the tallest! lol. I was 5"9 at age 11 and hit 6' by age 12... talk about a growth spurt, plus i also went from being flat chested to being in a 36D almost overnight.... This would have been the ideal body for a 16 year old girl but at age 12 the boys called me an ogre :(

I do love my height now! and its always great to go places with my bf and have ppl stare at us and ask if we play a pro sport

Boys were so mean when I was younger! If it wasn't about my height it was about my weight.

I'm not naturally large chested. LOL I was flat as a board! Totally embarrassing. Went from a B to a DD. Of course this was back when I was skinnier.

I think once I get some more weight off I will go back to being comfortable with my height - right now I just feel large and in charge! AUGH. LOL
  • tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 11 and 1/2 inches tall, but I claim 6 feet. I always wanted to be 6 feet tall, and I figure I'm close enough!
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think I actually measure up to 6' 2 1/2 inches. At one point I was told 6'3" and my coaches always tried to put me at 6'4" which I know was not true since I had 2 sisters that are those heights and I am shorter when I stand next to them. My husband is also 6'2" so it will beintersting to see the height of our children. By the time I was 11 I was 6'1" and the clutziest thing on earth, so I use to hate it. After growing my last inch & half slowly, I grew into my body and started to not mind as much being as tall as I am. It can be an interstnig journey in life :)
  • jamie31
    Options

6'2" - my fiance is 6'6"

Boys were so mean when I was younger! If it wasn't about my height it was about my weight.

I'm not naturally large chested. LOL I was flat as a board! Totally embarrassing. Went from a B to a DD. Of course this was back when I was skinnier.

I think once I get some more weight off I will go back to being comfortable with my height - right now I just feel large and in charge! AUGH. LOL

Boys were mean all through school, but really i think they were just jealous of my height! lol

Stick with it girl and you will get the weight off. I now weight less than i did when I was 12!!!! I never thought i would get down to this size but if you stick with it you will achieve the body you want!
  • trishajo82
    Options

Boys were mean all through school, but really i think they were just jealous of my height! lol

Stick with it girl and you will get the weight off. I now weight less than i did when I was 12!!!! I never thought i would get down to this size but if you stick with it you will achieve the body you want!

Thanks girl - your weight loss has been SUPER inspirational for me!! Hopefully one day I am confident to post rockin ab pics like you do! LOL