• trishajo82
    trishajo82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4.... SO DO I WIN?

jackylane you SO WIN!! Rock ON girl!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'10 by 13, Now 6'0 at 37....love being tall (most days except when pant shopping)
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    6'0 exactly. How many times have you heard...

"How tall are you?"
    "Did you play basketball?"
    "Are you wearing heels?"
    "Did you grow since last time I saw you?" (Love this one, I am 27 years old and haven't grown since I was 12. I usually respond, no you must be shrinking!)
    "Your husband must be tall."
    Ect, Ect, Ect

I used to be offended and now I just think it is funny!

Yeah...especially the basketball one. I even had my Art teacher in HS, who was the girls basketball coach beg me to try out because she said the whole team was a "bunch of shorties."
  • Tainers
    Options
    This may be one of the very few places I feel short....with the exception of hanging with my brothers that are 6'4", 6'5" and 6'6"...I am 5'9"...I never realized I was tall until I got into the bar scene....put on some heels and it was hard to find guys taller than me....
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'11 and 1/2 but no one believes me! They all think Im over 6 ft!
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think im still hanging around the "little boys!" lol cant wait till they embrace my height.
  • suziesue9
    suziesue9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and a bit. My twin brother is 6'3. Been this height since about 13. Used to get called 'skinny malinky long legs big bannana feet' at school but it didn't really bother me. My best friend is 5'3 so we do look like little and large. My hubby is just over 6' fortunately. I wear heals most days and am proud to be tall, its handy at concerts, lol.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    6ft in my bare feet. Always been tall, been this height since about 14 or 15 years old. My husband is a shortie but our son who is 4 is nearly 4ft tall so think we have another growbag dweller in the family. I am also very large framed, althetic when slim with big boobs. triple whammy.

Wow. You could have written this description about me, with the exception of the short husband (mine's 6'3) and the son (no children). The rest is pretty dead on. I too, am 6' without shoes, large-framed and when I was slim I was athletic with huge boobs. Now, I'm still tall, large-framed, huge boobs, minus the slim, athletic build. Working on getting that part back.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    5'10" now, I was tall in primary school, then average height throughout secondary school. Between the ages of 17 and 19 I had a growth spurt of about 5 inches.
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am 6-ft!

Love it!
  • ohemgeez
    Options
    6'2" !
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 6'. I've also been this height since high school. Neither one of my parents are exceptional tall. My poor brother is only 5' 8". Growing up, people always thought I was his older sister and I'm 5 years younger.
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 11". Been this height since I was 14. =)

me too!!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I guess I am 'short' compared to most of the ladies on here!

I am 5'8" (still above average :smile: )
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0 tall on the dot.

I was just measured at the doctor. The nurse (a shortie) had to stand on a chair. Oy vey.
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and always felt way too tall until I met my boyfriend (now hubby) in high school :)
  • lauralye82
    lauralye82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    6'3", since I was a freshman in highschool
  • megsybk
    megsybk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'4 and I ABSOLUTELY love it! I honestly wish I was 2 inches taller. Yes... you read that right. I wish I was 6'6. Been this height since I was 13 and my boyfriend is 6'3 1/2 (if he stands up straight!) :happy:
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Oh Meg, I DO love your attitude!
  • Jetsetter10
    Jetsetter10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been 5'10" since I was 13 years old. I love it now... didn't so much then!