crux Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Manchester, UK. 29 th April.
    Tenby, Wales. 16 th September.
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Frederick, Maryland - May 6th (Half)
    Baltimore, Maryland - October 12th (Half)

Have a few 5ks and maybe a few 10ks also in the mix...
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I've got the Santa Barbara Half this weekend and another half next month.

I'm signed up for the Los Angeles Marathon in March and the OC Marathon in May. I'll probably find another marathon in January or early February.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Marathon May 6th

Probably do a 10 mile race & a half during march. Maybe a few other 5k's randomly placed if a nice one comes up.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    My next race is actually a 70.3, Palm Springs. After that I don't have anything on the books for next year.
  • arc918
    Options
    My next race is actually a 70.3, Palm Springs. After that I don't have anything on the books for next year.

Might I suggest Surf City half marathon on Superbowl Sunday? The marathon is a little boring, but the half is awesome.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Let's see, I've got the Decker Challenge Half 12/11 , then Tinkerbell half 01/29, then Austin half or full in February.

I'm thinking about running a 5k this weekend, but I'm not positive yet. My ankles are a little sore from my race on Sunday.
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    -Either Turkey Trot or Run to Feed the Hungry 10k on Thanksgiving
    -a local 10k in January
    -Shamrock'n Half in Sacto, March
    -American River Pkwy Half in Sacto, April
    -San Diego Rock'n'Roll Marathon, June
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

Might I suggest Surf City half marathon on Superbowl Sunday? The marathon is a little boring, but the half is awesome.

Its a definite possibility. Is the course down PCH? Similar to their 4th of July 5k?
  • arc918
    Options

Its a definite possibility. Is the course down PCH? Similar to their 4th of July 5k?

Mostly up & down PCH, with a start/finish by the Hilton. There is one little cut inland at Seapoint for a couple miles. The race sells out every year. Great way to burn some preemptive Superbowl calories.

http://www.runsurfcity.com/Half-Marathon-s/23.htm
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm running the very casual non-timed Long Beach Turkey Trot (hoping to finally get a gosh darn pie at the end!). Kicking around the Santa to the Sea Half in Ventura and have already committed to Surf City and OC (thus completing the Beach Cities Challenge).
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Im doing the Rock n Roll Arizona marathon January 15. then i have a long list of races i want to do but havent decided yet.
  • cynfullcyn
    cynfullcyn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Nov 19th 2011: Spartan Race in Malibu

Feb 5th 2012: Surf City USA full Marathon

I'm going to try and fit another maybe a half or 10k in between the spartan race and marathon
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Nothing planned for the rest of the year.

May 6, 2012 - Mississauga 1/2
    May 27, 2012 - Toronto Women's 1/2

Hope to get into the Nike Womens Full Marathon in San Fransisco in October
  • arc918
    Options
    Nothing planned for the rest of the year.

May 6, 2012 - Mississauga 1/2
    May 27, 2012 - Toronto Women's 1/2

Hope to get into the Nike Womens Full Marathon in San Fransisco in October

You might want to consider the SF marathon at the end of July. Better course than Nike (so they say). The weather is perfect and running over the Golden Gate is pretty cool.
  • El_Rapido
    Options

You're doing the Manchester marathon? I'm considering it, it all depends if I'm fit enough for my marathon in Anglesey in January, if I don't make it, I'll probably enter Manchester as its the nearest thing to a hometown marathon for me.
  • El_Rapido
    Options
    Anglesey coastal trail race in January, 27.59 miles, as long as I can beat this ITB injury.

http://www.endurancelife.com/event.asp?series=54&location=135
  • crux
    crux Posts: 454 Member
    Options

You're doing the Manchester marathon? I'm considering it, it all depends if I'm fit enough for my marathon in Anglesey in January, if I don't make it, I'll probably enter Manchester as its the nearest thing to a hometown marathon for me.

Yeah, I'm paid up already for the Manchester marathon. April 2013 I wan't to do the Three Peaks fell race in the Yorkshire dales (24 miles, 5k foot of ascent). I will need to do some qualifying fell races in 2012 to get in, competition is apparently fierce.
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Jingle Bell Run December 10, a local race at solomons island, then the Shamrock Marathon at Virginia Beach in March. I'm sure there will be more in between, but these are the two I'm officially registered for. :)
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just a 26.2 next year (Pittsburgh Marathon). I admit it, I'm too burned out and tired of running all the time (May 6th). Was planning on an ultra but can't because things changed.