Knitting/Crocheting

Options
LadyNeshoba
LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
Can't knit to save my life but I can crochet a mean chain xD

I have an unfinished blanket around here somewhere....

Discuss all things yarn related here :D

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I do both. . . . . Currently I am working up scarves to refill my inventory, and to make gifts for Christmas, and I am also working on a baby blanket.
  • NZGeekGirl
    Options
    Hi all! I do both knitting and crochet as well....I think I've currently got 5 WiPs on the go...*blush*. I should learn to finish a project at a time. heh.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to knit but crochet is more then just a hobby of mine. It's become a very solid business for me. I make more money from it then I've made from a lot of things. I really love it. It has to be my favorite hobby.

Here are a few things I've done.

1z2g682.jpg
    2j3nrcj.jpg
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Mama, I have seen both these adorable baby hats on pininterest. I pinned them on my board and plan to make them some day. Very cute. I do both knitting and crocheting, but am much better at knitting. I only do my crafts as a hobby right now, but that is partyly because i'm pretty slow, take my time and do it for enjoyment only. Maybe someday i will start making things for profit. Once I sewed and embroidered a little bag to put on a counter, kitchen sink or desk and brought it to a class to show the group. Someone I didn't know asked if they could buy it. I through out a price way more than i thought she would say yes to because i really had no intention on selling it and she gave me the money. So i did sell something once by mistake lol.