Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of the spare tire around my waist AND improve my PT score. I got a 78.6 in February. I did a Mock eval on the 26th and got a 89.8 with my actual test on the 14th...shooting for over 90!!
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I want to max a pt test before I have surgery on my hips. Pushup and situp are good, just have to work on the run. I'm about 14:30 for the 2 mile right now, I need to shave off another 1:12.
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    To not undo everything I've done and to get a competitive PFT/CFT score for promotion
  • TinaB_2012
    TinaB_2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have never failed a PFT, but I've never excelled either. I only have one left until I retire from Active Duty and my short term goal is to score an Excellent! I want this to be my best one ever!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Got a 90.3 today! Cut 1:06 off my 1.5 mile run, 1.5 inches off my waist, added 11 pushups and 22 crunches (did more than the max!)
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Got a 90.3 today! Cut 1:06 off my 1.5 mile run, 1.5 inches off my waist, added 11 pushups and 22 crunches (did more than the max!)

congratulations! Way to go!
  • Annaruthus
    Options
    Competed in my first bikini competition! I was TOO muscular for my division (see profile pic), but I loved the way I looked. I'm going to compete in a figure competition in March/April. Can't wait! Also trying to get at least 270 on my PT test in October!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    your too muscular? pfft, you look great.

Congrats MNchick
  • Annaruthus
    Options
    your too muscular? pfft, you look great.

Congrats MNchick

Thanks jppd47! I was too muscular for the bikini division, but I was told I would probably do well in the figure division, so that is my next goal!
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Goals as of now are to lose 20lbs (back down to 160lbs) and be able to do 20 pullups. I would like my 3 mile run time back somewhere in the 20-22 minute range but I don't see that happening with my knees literally falling apart as the years go by.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Well I just ran my last PRT ever, and accomplished my goal of getting an 'excellent' on the run. I guess I'll take it.