21 days up to 10lbs "Jumping Jacks" Challenge..

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
Hey awesome Sauce Peeps.. here is the link to the youtube "Jumping Jacks" Challenge.....

http://youtu.be/7w6M4bOXJ_s

I have been doing it the past 2 days and it is Awesome.. Take a look!!!! *muah*

~Rachel~

Replies

• audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna give it a try when my calf muscle is 100%.
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I want 10lbs off this months, I am in!!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Love all of the videos this guy does! quick and easy! just the way I like it! :)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Well I started this challenge today! I didn't make it through the entire video; but, I did alot. I'll keep doing it throughout the day! I weighed in this morning at 243.8 lbs. I'll check back in 21 days or around Dec 31st to let you know how much I lost. I can usually lose 7-8 lbs per month with my normal exercise routine. This additional workout should bring me to a 10 lb loss for the month. Thanks so much for sharing this and your other exercise routines. This is why I call you ROCK STAR!

BTW, my butt kept making clapping noises as I was doing the jumping jacks. I'm also looking to "Silence the HAM" as I continue throughout the month! :laugh:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Well I started this challenge today! I didn't make it through the entire video; but, I did alot. I'll keep doing it throughout the day! I weighed in this morning at 243.8 lbs. I'll check back in 21 days or around Dec 31st to let you know how much I lost. I can usually lose 7-8 lbs per month with my normal exercise routine. This additional workout should bring me to a 10 lb loss for the month. Thanks so much for sharing this and your other exercise routines. This is why I call you ROCK STAR!

BTW, my butt kept making clapping noises as I was doing the jumping jacks. I'm also looking to "Silence the HAM" as I continue throughout the month! :laugh:

You Rock Girl!!!! I Love these Jumping Jack Challenges.. I actually am gonna Keep doing theses 3 Days a week ;)
  • destined2bfit4life
    Options
    I will be definitely giving this a try....
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Update:

I've completed 12 days of the challenge and have lost 2.6 lbs! Even though this isn't alot, I still like the fact that I'm losing more than a pound a week. And best of all, I've done 2,515 jumping jacks! My goal was to do 5,000 jumping jacks in the 21 days and it looks like I'm on my way to complete my goal. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

BTW, the "ham" is still making a lound clapping noise. Perhaps, the noise will get softer as I approach my 5,000. Even though this is still happening, I feel super strong and even think I walk a little more straighter. Yay!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this challenge?? I'm going to start this the day after Christmas- After I survive the 25 days of Christmas... :wink:
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to give this a go :-) Thanks for sharing.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Update:

I finished this challenge on Dec 29th. I ended up losing 3.4 lbs and did 3,115 jumping jacks. I'm extremely happy that I did this challenge because if not I probably would have gained weight during the Christmas holiday season. I'll do it again and will still aim for my goal of 5,000 jumping jacks!

Happy New Years to everyone! It's going to be a great 2012!