Where in Queensland do you live or have lived

Options
Tisha247
Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
The first 21 years was in Roma (Southwest Queensland) than Toowoomba, Brisbane (East Brisbane), Townsville, Mackay, Springfield (Ipswich), North Gold Coast. I've also lived in other states as well along the way. Now contemplating a new move out West again.

Replies

• JulieSchreier
    Options
    I have lived on Brisbane's Southside since I was about 13.
  • John020667
    Options
    Woodridge, Kingston, Shailer park and now beautiful Palm Beach
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much always lived in Brisbane. I grew up at Carina but now live.. actually I know know if I live southside or westside.. South-west?
  • Jenmilleroz
    Options
    Where are our potentially moving to my dad was police so lived all ver rural QLD as a kid.
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Carina Heights, Brisbane (near the carindale shopping centre), also lived for a bit in Annerley and Toowong.
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much always lived in Brisbane. I grew up at Carina but now live.. actually I know know if I live southside or westside.. South-west?

Hey me too! Which school did you go to? I went to Camp Hill for primary.
  • lolollama
    Options
    Hi fellow Queenslanders!

I'm from Cairns :D
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Lived for 4 years in Coomera the northern side of the Gold Coast , originally from Camden NSW where I had lived for 35 years
  • Tisha247
    Options
    Either Chinchilla or Biloela, what a change this will be for us as we've lived in the city for awhile now...eekk
    Where are our potentially moving to my dad was police so lived all ver rural QLD as a kid.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

Hey me too! Which school did you go to? I went to Camp Hill for primary.

I went to White's Hill State and Camp Hill High
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Mount Isa in north west Queensland. Spent the next 20 years living in Sydney, Melbourne, London but have been back to QLD sunny shores for 7 years now and live in Bulimba.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Born In Queensland, will always be a queenslander in my heart no matter how long I live down here, (Sydney). My husband was in the Army so we moved a lot and before that my (divorced) mother was a bit of gypsy and would move us on a whim.

Born in Brandon (10 points if you have heard of it)
    Townsville,
    Maroochydore
    Mooloolaba,
    Brisbane.

I visit family in Townsville most years.

Am only listing where I lived in Qld. way too many otherwise.
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I moved to Queensland when I was 3 (from Victoria)... Lived in Logan until I was 20, then moved to Forest Lake where I later bought (and then sold) a unit... loved it there... Now I live in Sydney... but I still call Brisbane home... :)
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wow some of the places :) Born & bred in Ippy. My wife is from Moore - more what - just Moore :O - near Toogoolawah. Love Toowoomba. Find the Gold Coast a scary place now-a-days... We've defected to Perth WA but still have heaps of family your way and a place in Yeppoon :D
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I live in redcliffe on brisbanes northside, I've also lived in cairns and perth!!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I was born in Sydney then moved to Norfolk Island for a few years then at almost 13 moved to the Gold Coast where I have lived on and off for the last 40 odd years. I lived in Cairns for a while also Townsville and Brisbane. I also lived in England for 10 years but now back on the Gold Coast again.
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    Arrived from Scotland, landed in Melbourne and made my way to Queensland ten days later. Within a couple of days of arriving in Briabane I knew this was the city I wanted to raise a family and grow old in.......... still feel the same way 16yrs later!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Family from Chinchilla and Brisbane, In laws in Caboolture :) I live in London now but am desperate to move back home :(
  • Tisha247
    Options
    It's a small world isn't it, my husband is working out near Chinchilla at the moment. Chinchilla is experiencing a bit of a boom, it's a nice looking little town!
    Family from Chinchilla and Brisbane, In laws in Caboolture :) I live in London now but am desperate to move back home :(
  • Aussieheidi
    Options
    I grew up in SA until 20, moved to Mississippi and then to the Gold Coast and have been here for 10 years. This lifestyle is what has really pushed me to loose weight, as all people here wear barely anything when it heats up!