Replies

• adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    SunnyCoast and now in Brisbane!
  • Alisongauld
    Alisongauld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We've been in Rockhampton for nearly 3 years having emigrated from the UK and we love it! Ali
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Born and bred in Caboolture.. lived in that area (caboolture, morayfield, elimbah) till i was 19 and then moved to Yeronga.. lived there for 4 years and now i live in Beenleigh. i miss living in the city because of how close everything is but i love waking up to the birds and all of the gum trees!! not many trees in the city..
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I live in redcliffe on brisbanes northside, I've also lived in cairns and perth!!

OMG ... I never met anyone else who live in Reddy ... I live in Kippa Ring!!

Born and raised in Redcliffe, but took a gap year living in China a few years ago!
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Western Sydney but I recently moved to the Gold coast and I havent looked back!!! anyone from the gold coast feel free to add me =]
  • MsNewLou80
    MsNewLou80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in Logan and I love it up here, I'm originally from Inner Sydney
  • TracyHesman
    TracyHesman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Born in Tassie, lived there for 37 years moved to the Gold Coast for 12 years have now lived in Emerald for 3.5 years :-)
  • rinnymclaughlin
    Options
    born in nsw but now live in oakey for about four and half years after moving around abit dirranbandi, st george, rockhampton, for a while been in queensland for about ten years
  • LeesaGOlive
    Options
    Born in Rocky, lived in Yeppoon & Brissie but back in Rocky :)
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Grew up on the southside of Brissy, moved to Townsville then Mount Isa then Normanton with my work and now living back on the southside, albeit a lot closer to the city!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I live in redcliffe on brisbanes northside, I've also lived in cairns and perth!!

OMG ... I never met anyone else who live in Reddy ... I live in Kippa Ring!!

Born and raised in Redcliffe, but took a gap year living in China a few years ago!

Hey... I'm in Kippa ring too!!

I was born in NZ and moved here in 1999... Moved to redcliffe and then when I moved out of home I moved to redbank plains and then bought a house in redcliffe and moved back again.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I'm living here temporarily .. I'd say I'll be here on and off for the next few months ... Paradise Waters .. Just outta Surfers
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Ashmore, Gold Coast!
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Everton Park Bris Vegas.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Everton Park Bris Vegas.

Don't forget your roots homie. Sunny coast represent
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Born in Hughenden, moved to Collinsville as a youngster then moved to Townsville to go to uni ummm 16 years ago. Still here and like the place ...it's home. Sucks in summer but winters are glorious.
  • jod11171
    jod11171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fraser Coast born and bred and never moved! Why would I? ;-)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I am from Pittsworth, a small town 30 mins from Toowoomba. I go to university in Toowoomba and plan to move there in a few years. Then to Brisbane.
  • mileyjayne
    mileyjayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Originally from Sunshine Coast, now living at Enoggera.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Dalby boy originally. Now Brisbane :)