YAY! We have groups! Week 10

Options
musicgirl88
musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
FOOD CHALLENGE: NO ADDED SALT! Let's enjoy the natural taste of our food and not add any salt! Some of us already do this, but for many of it, it is a force of habit to grab for the salt shaker! EXERCISE CHALLENGE: due to many people asking for it, another jogging challenge! Let's push ourselves to jog for just one more minute longer than we normally do! If you aren't quite up to jogging yet, walk for an extra half hour! I know it is starting to get cold, so lets get this done before it gets too cold!

Don't forget to weigh in! If you are still havig trouble opening the wbpage, feel free to weigh in here!

Replies

• claireelizabethh
    Options
    I'll weigh in tomorrow morning! I've been having to go into school early for the whole week so no opportunity to check :/
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Love this group forum!! Well I was going to get my jog in in the afternoon yesterday, but they we had this crazy storm blow throug, they say it was a tornado. Things were a bit messy and news crews were everywhere! No way was I going to risk my fat butt being seen on the evening news jogging around all downed trees!!!! ;) I'll do a few extra minutes today!!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Love this group forum!! Well I was going to get my jog in in the afternoon yesterday, but they we had this crazy storm blow throug, they say it was a tornado. Things were a bit messy and news crews were everywhere! No way was I going to risk my fat butt being seen on the evening news jogging around all downed trees!!!! ;) I'll do a few extra minutes today!!

I heard there were some tornadoes last night!!! We just got some storms...a few rumbles of thunder...downpours...and now it's going to drop to about 40 tomorrow :( I hate cold weather! I'm glad you survived the crazy weather though!!
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    so glad we are in this together! lets do it!!