what is your workout rountine now? does it work?

Options
For me: I wake up at 5 am , i do high intensity cardio( mostly dance routine) , i alternate the dance from latin, street, to mixed dance for 30 minutes everyday .....then i jump rope 5 set of 100 times without rest which sum to 500 ....in between set i do mountain climbing, push up, and squat and on weekend i jog for an hour on saturday and bike on sunday ......i now see results the inches are melting away although the scale is not yet moving. Before i used to mixed with strength training ...alternate between day of strength and a day of cardio but now i have dedicated this month to cardio only....i don't know if it is good idea but it works. So what do think ? what are u guys doing?

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I mixed it up. I try to do bodypump at least 2 mornings a week at 5:15 am, and spinning 2 mornings at 5:30. I also usually get in about 3 runs. But I will also throw in a yoga class on occasion, although I wish I was more consistent with that. I try to keep mixing it up so I don't get bored.
  • sabina26
    Options
    I mixed it up. I try to do bodypump at least 2 mornings a week at 5:15 am, and spinning 2 mornings at 5:30. I also usually get in about 3 runs. But I will also throw in a yoga class on occasion, although I wish I was more consistent with that. I try to keep mixing it up so I don't get bored.

Wow Sopy ! It is impressive......I can't do Yoga, everytime i try I give up in the first 2 minutes it hard . i would love to do it though.......how did you start.....maybe I can learn from the experience ..thanks