MIM the muffin in a minute (questions & recipes)

Options
2»

Replies

• AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the exact count it came out to...was a while ago and I didn't save as a receipe :grumble:

However, the label on the packet reads 1.2g carbs per tablespoon (7g) and 17.4g per 100g - that's UK readings so net - can't imagine I used anymore than 3 or 4 tbs...don't have a 'cup' measurer so had to wing it :laugh:
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the exact count it came out to...was a while ago and I didn't save as a receipe :grumble:

However, the label on the packet reads 1.2g carbs per tablespoon (7g) and 17.4g per 100g - that's UK readings so net - can't imagine I used anymore than 3 or 4 tbs...don't have a 'cup' measurer so had to wing it :laugh:
    If you have a scale, figure out what a tablespoon weighs, then multiply times 16 to get a cup. :happy: 4 times the amount is 1/4 cup, of course.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options

If you have a scale, figure out what a tablespoon weighs, then multiply times 16 to get a cup. :happy: 4 times the amount is 1/4 cup, of course.

Lovely...thanks for that, been bugging me for ages lol :laugh:
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I substituted the flax for some wheat bran when I made it and didn't add any sweetener...it kinda worked. Made it in a square tupperware box, sliced it, topped with cheese and grilled.

Nice. :smile:
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Would this be good for diabetics? It looks like it but want to make sure.