The Steam Room- vents, problems, questions here

Options
13»

Replies

• Anathama
    Anathama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Greetings all!

I like the idea of coconut butter, has anyone tried making it with raw coconut, instead of the processed flakes?
    Also, any ideas on what to do with it once you've made it? It seems like it should be put on something, but I can't think of what.

Cheers!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,
    Is it normal to "miss" a period while on the Paleo diet? I have only been eating like a cavelady for about 2.5 weeks and even had an "off week" last week while on Spring break eating some pretty bad foods and I'm late. I've never missed a period and I'm usually early or on time (and yes, I accounted for the short month last month.) My husband had a vesectomy 2 years ago, so either it failed or I'm pregnant with no symptoms.

What is your experience/stories you've heard in this area of Paleo?
    my periods get more regular and normal. the cleaner I eat.. it may just be a flukey thing.. however I have heard of stories of pregnancy happening a few years after a vasectomy..yikes..
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Greetings all!

I like the idea of coconut butter, has anyone tried making it with raw coconut, instead of the processed flakes?
    Also, any ideas on what to do with it once you've made it? It seems like it should be put on something, but I can't think of what.

Cheers!
    [/quo
    I've never tried coconut butter but I've had coconut manna- I'm not really sure what the difference is between the two, but anyway I really didn't care for it..it was grainy and had a weird flavor
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No prego here. But without being too vulgar, I didn't have any cramps (First time in 18 years) and it was only 4 DAYS instead of 6 or 7! All I can think is it's from cutting out the grains, dairy, and refined sugars?