Accountability

Options
Accountability is important in order to lose the weight. Support and encouragement will be offered. Post your meals, success, calories or whatever. We are here to listen and support you on your journey.

Replies

• queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I realize I am accountable for my weight loss. I was very good with my calories today, I think I was under 1000! Not that starvation works, but I didn't get to workout so the reduced calories may have helped. I am accountable and I WILL walk tomorrow morning...NO EXCUSES!
  • GettingFit4Me2011
    Options
    Hi QueenBee! I seem to lose weight when I am accountable to someone. I do not want to bother the people around me with my weight issues, so I come to the forums for support.

I love calorie counting. I have started my journey in August of this year, the weight is averaging 1 pound a week. Slow but sure and my weight will come off. I love being able to post.
  • cassnng
    Options
    I just joined this site hoping to start my weight loss journey. I weigh about 160 pounds right now and I hope to be somewhere around 130 pounds by next summer. I know it's going to be hard for me to stick to my goals but I would like to exercise four times a week for 30 minutes and eat mostly fruits and vegetables. Wish me luck? =]
  • GettingFit4Me2011
    Options
    I am checking in for this morning. It was a rough night sleeping,I think I woke up and got out of bed at least 6 times! I think I probably at all my breakfast calories during the night. Ughhhhhhhh........ I plan on staying on plan today and attempt to stay busy around here.
  • Yvette615
    Yvette615 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my fourth day on (MFP) had a rough day last night for dinner over ate chinese food. Today is much better day with better healthier choices. I joined I know I have to be held accountable for a new healthy me.
  • GettingFit4Me2011
    Options
    The Chinese food is sooooooooooooo good, but so loaded with salt. So, don't be surprised if you hang onto some water weight for 3 or 4 days.

I am checking in. I worked the last two nights and the food in the break room was not to bad (NONE). I am on plan, but the weight loss really slow.
  • queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am sooo bloated. I had pizza two nights in a row, although I was within my caloric intake I was not considering the effects of the sodium on my 40 plus body! I know I am 3 to 4 pounds heavier, the pizza had sausage on it by the way, and now my hands look like sausages! Back to my healthy eating habits, when you track what you eat you can really see the effects of certain foods on your body...not good :(
  • GettingFit4Me2011
    Options
    I am checking in for accountability. I am still on plan and losing weight very slowly about 1 pound a week on average. My calories range any where from 1200-1600 during the week. I guess this is way I losing weight very slowly.

I am still headed in the right direction.....Down in weight!