Welcome new memebrs! Tell us abit about your self :)

Options
babybellyfat
babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
Welcome to Wii Fit 4 Life :) let us know about your self.

Im 33, 4 feet 8. I love my wii fit :)Im from montreal quebec canada. Im greek. I work on call at a day care and mon, wed and fri babysit. I take care of my ill grandma since my mom passed away 5 years ago. I love animals and I hope they love me lol.. Need to know more just ask lol

Replies

• LosingIt2WIN
    LosingIt2WIN Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am a 53 year old wife, mother, grandmother and business owner. Life is BUSY! I love my treadmill and use it a lot in the fall and spring as it is in my garage. In the summer it is too hot and the winter too cold. This year I am getting a WII so I can do activities in the house without getting BORED. I plan on getting it within the next couple of weeks before the cold weather sets in. So far I plan on gettig the Wii Fit Plus, Walk It Out and Just Dance. What other games does WII offer that will encourage me to get a good workout?
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Teresa. I'm 23 years old, 5 foot 4, and 216lbs. I plan on getting down to 150 someday (fingers crossed!). I'm a stay at home mom to my 3 month old daughter. I am also a college graduate and I majored in Fisheries and Wildlife Science and Zoology with an option in pre-vet med. I only have the original wii fit and also the newest version of DDR.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Soba. I'm a meat popsicle. =D
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies im 27yrs old 102kgs 5'9 i use my wii fit probs 2days a week.. I have the wii fit, My fitness coach -get in shape, jillian michaels fitness ultimatum 2009 but have only tried it once found it a bit hard to work the controls for what i had to do lol im a mum of three under 9. Stay at home mum atm hope to study next year :)
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 29 yrs old, 5'2, 129lbs. I have my Wii since 2 years now, and I've lots of fitness games, including Wii Fit plus! There are weeks, when I don't use the Wii and others, when I use the Wii everyday. Just depending on my mood and time!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Hi there hun. Thanks for joining. I made a new topic And added a few games that I know is out. Check it out.
    TOPIC: Games that the WII FIT (workout) Have
    I mostly workout on my wii fit plus (free step) 30 mins You sweat. The other fun game I like to play is DDR , just dance Its dance games and Jillian michaels fitness ultimatum 2009. You have to jog in place and then when you reach a limit you have mini workout games. You sweat aswell But its fun. Ea active is a good workout aswell.
    I am a 53 year old wife, mother, grandmother and business owner. Life is BUSY! I love my treadmill and use it a lot in the fall and spring as it is in my garage. In the summer it is too hot and the winter too cold. This year I am getting a WII so I can do activities in the house without getting BORED. I plan on getting it within the next couple of weeks before the cold weather sets in. So far I plan on gettig the Wii Fit Plus, Walk It Out and Just Dance. What other games does WII offer that will encourage me to get a good workout?
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Nice to meet you all and thank you so much for joining!! Fill free to add me as a friend :)
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    That is awesoem that you love and work with animals. I LOVEEEEEE ANIMALS! as you can see on my profile pic that all my babies!
    thx for joining
    Hi! I'm Teresa. I'm 23 years old, 5 foot 4, and 216lbs. I plan on getting down to 150 someday (fingers crossed!). I'm a stay at home mom to my 3 month old daughter. I am also a college graduate and I majored in Fisheries and Wildlife Science and Zoology with an option in pre-vet med. I only have the original wii fit and also the newest version of DDR.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Nice to meet ya and thanks for joining. What kind of problems you have with the controls on JMFU 2009? I have that game.
    Hi ladies im 27yrs old 102kgs 5'9 i use my wii fit probs 2days a week.. I have the wii fit, My fitness coach -get in shape, jillian michaels fitness ultimatum 2009 but have only tried it once found it a bit hard to work the controls for what i had to do lol im a mum of three under 9. Stay at home mum atm hope to study next year :)
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Hi there Thanks for joining. Ya I get in the mood to do my wii fit and at times i have to push my self to workout at least 10 mins or 30min a day!
    Hi everyone. I'm 29 yrs old, 5'2, 129lbs. I have my Wii since 2 years now, and I've lots of fitness games, including Wii Fit plus! There are weeks, when I don't use the Wii and others, when I use the Wii everyday. Just depending on my mood and time!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet ya and thanks for joining. What kind of problems you have with the controls on JMFU 2009? I have that game.

its the one with the logs i think it's been a while scene i have played and there was another ill have to have a look but its were you need both controls.. it did just not want to work for hahaha weather I was doing it wrong i have no idea... ill have to check it out on the weekend and get back to you but i remember logs floating or something
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    I remember there was a glitch in the game. I have not played in for a while so i have to go on it and see. I will get back to ya too.
  • Krazymomofthree
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Wendy. I am 50 years old. 5'0" 165#. Divorced for 2 years. Mother of 3....one still at home. Have the Wii fit plus and Dance Workout. Havent used either one for awhile. This will be fun to get back into it with new friends.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Ello. My name is Dominique. I'm 24... soon to be 25 in December, am 5'6; 220 pounds... for now.. *Glares at weight*. I am a recent college graduate who is currently looking for a hire somewhere.. but for now am unfortunately staying with the parental units. I'm single---no kids in sight. I've had the Wii Fit Plus for.. I dunno.. maybe a year or two. Mom actually bought it thinking she'd like to play around on it... buuuut she's only stepped foot on it once. With that said, It is now rightfully mines. <.<;....;>.>

Anywhoooo, I use it every so often--be it for a quick body test here, or to free run or bike (both my faves). It doesn't replace the gym, but by throwing it into the mix, I feel (or pray) that it kind of tricks my body from its usual workout. By getting some variety in, I don't get bored.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Our challenge begins tomorrow! Have fun : )
    Hi,

My name is Wendy. I am 50 years old. 5'0" 165#. Divorced for 2 years. Mother of 3....one still at home. Have the Wii fit plus and Dance Workout. Havent used either one for awhile. This will be fun to get back into it with new friends.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Well hello welcome to the room dear
    Ello. My name is Dominique. I'm 24... soon to be 25 in December, am 5'6; 220 pounds... for now.. *Glares at weight*. I am a recent college graduate who is currently looking for a hire somewhere.. but for now am unfortunately staying with the parental units. I'm single---no kids in sight. I've had the Wii Fit Plus for.. I dunno.. maybe a year or two. Mom actually bought it thinking she'd like to play around on it... buuuut she's only stepped foot on it once. With that said, It is now rightfully mines. <.<;....;>.>

Anywhoooo, I use it every so often--be it for a quick body test here, or to free run or bike (both my faves). It doesn't replace the gym, but by throwing it into the mix, I feel (or pray) that it kind of tricks my body from its usual workout. By getting some variety in, I don't get bored.
  • DeniseSLP
    DeniseSLP Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Denise and I am excited to find a group to work out with and share with. I got the Wii Fit for Christmas Last Year and have not used it as much as I would have liked over the past year. Recently I have been trying the yoga and I have to say I LOVE it (even though I can’t yet to do most of it).

I started my new healthy lifestyle change about a month before I joined MyFitnessPal so I have already hit my first Plato but I am not worried about it, because as I started I lost a lot of weight more rapidly than I expected and my goals are actually 1 – 1.5 pound a week loss. So I am already meet my November 26th goal, so I am ok maintaining for a while as long as I don’t gain and while I am continuing to get stronger adding my weight training to my running training.

I have a TON of new recipes I have found (and tried) so if you want some new food to eat, feel free to send me a note and I can share my favorite meals, snacks, and desserts!

What I really want help with is moving more throughout the day. I sit and work on reports for a large portion of my day and I really want tips and ideas of how I can get some exercise every hour. I already bought a yoga ball to sit on at home while I work on the computer. It is harder than I thought, but I guess that is the point. LOL

I am always open to tips, corrections and advice, so if you read my food diary or any of my notes, feel free to send me suggestions, corrections, advices…etc. I have a lot to learn with this new life style change and I am thick skinned so please share and help me out when you can.

My favorite things in life are family, friends, food, foreign places, and finding new and interesting things!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Welcome to the group dear. Thanks for joining, We have a challenge join in!

Hello, my name is Denise and I am excited to find a group to work out with and share with. I got the Wii Fit for Christmas Last Year and have not used it as much as I would have liked over the past year. Recently I have been trying the yoga and I have to say I LOVE it (even though I can’t yet to do most of it).

I started my new healthy lifestyle change about a month before I joined MyFitnessPal so I have already hit my first Plato but I am not worried about it, because as I started I lost a lot of weight more rapidly than I expected and my goals are actually 1 – 1.5 pound a week loss. So I am already meet my November 26th goal, so I am ok maintaining for a while as long as I don’t gain and while I am continuing to get stronger adding my weight training to my running training.

I have a TON of new recipes I have found (and tried) so if you want some new food to eat, feel free to send me a note and I can share my favorite meals, snacks, and desserts!

What I really want help with is moving more throughout the day. I sit and work on reports for a large portion of my day and I really want tips and ideas of how I can get some exercise every hour. I already bought a yoga ball to sit on at home while I work on the computer. It is harder than I thought, but I guess that is the point. LOL

I am always open to tips, corrections and advice, so if you read my food diary or any of my notes, feel free to send me suggestions, corrections, advices…etc. I have a lot to learn with this new life style change and I am thick skinned so please share and help me out when you can.

My favorite things in life are family, friends, food, foreign places, and finding new and interesting things!
  • holytears
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Robin. I am 48 5' 6" @ 208. I have 2 girls 7&9.... I. Was thin all my life. I gained a lot of weight after my miscarrages... plus the meds I was on to stay pg with the girls didn't help. I wany to losses weight for them..... nolomger want to sit ok the sideline watching them run and play.....
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Glad you made it :) Have fun and we got a challenge join in!

Hi everyone, my name is Robin. I am 48 5' 6" @ 208. I have 2 girls 7&9.... I. Was thin all my life. I gained a lot of weight after my miscarrages... plus the meds I was on to stay pg with the girls didn't help. I wany to losses weight for them..... nolomger want to sit ok the sideline watching them run and play.....