Welcome new memebrs! Tell us abit about your self :)

Options

Replies

• smagee1973
    smagee1973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Santa brought me a Wii Fit and Zumba 2. I am sooo excited. I love playing the Zumba game since it seems like I get the almost the same workout when I go to my Zumba class. I work full time at Onstar, have 3 children, a dog, 2 cats, and a wonderful fiance. I want to really get into shape. I was wondering if anyone new of any resistance training for the wii? I would like to do more of this this year. Thanks! I am soo glad I joined this group!
  • RAS10710
    RAS10710 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 21 and my first goal is to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. After that I need to get myself into a healthy weight zone. I've been a bit slack with exercise so I decided to look for a weekly challenge group that will suit me well and this group is it!

Two days in a row now I've been over my daily calories AND haven't exercised so this week I'm going to try do as many of the previous weekly challenges as I can to kick start the year and get myself motivated again.

Also, I noticed that the end date for the week seven challenge has passed and I was wondering when new challenges are posted???
  • amberpickens
    amberpickens Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    is it to late to join?
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Paul, 47, from Wiltshire in England.

I do find the Wii fit good fun and over Christmas we bought the Zumba disc.

I would like to incorporate the Wii into my overall fitness programme especially when I find myself with some free time at home.

So hoping to find some ideas and join some challenges with this group.

Have a happy and healthy 2012 everyone.

Regards

Paul
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Nop never tooo late!
    is it to late to join?
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    welcome... Wii if fun when you got some time on your hands and nothing to do :)
    I've decided to make my workouts more fun by using the wii as much as possible. Did Just Dance 3 last night and Wii Fit this morning, It felt great. I could definitely stay motivated using the wii,
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Hello dear. Welcome to the group! Thanks for joinining in. Wii fit ROCKS!
    Hey ive just joined this group :D

My names Lily, im 20 years old from Portugal. I live in Newcastle UK with my gorgeous fiance and 1 year old son.

Ive joined this group as i have recently bought a wii fit and am already addicted :D

looking forward to getting to know you all and keeping fit together with the challenges. I think this is going to be alot of fun thankyou for making this group.

p.s. feel free to add me for motivation

xxx
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Welcome!!! We got tons of challenges every week. Check it out week 8 :)
    Hi, I'm Heather. I'm 44, married with a 17 yr old and an 11 yr old. We've had the Wii Fit for a couple years now and it's what I use the most for exercise. But I need the challenges to put some order into my routine.

I'm looking forward to talking to you all.

Heather
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    first off i wnat to congrads to you that you adpoted a child that is an amazing things to do. I love kids and would like to adopt one day if i cant have one of my own. I have ostoprosis so i know how the feet and ankle problems feels like. Working out is the best treatment for out bones. Thanks so much for joining. Have fun :)
    Hi my Name is Brenda
    I have some sever feet and ankle problems. In the last 20 years I have about 10 operation where I have had many procedures done at one time. But Thank God with all that I am still able to walk.
    I also deal with dyslexic.
    I am a Mom of a son who was adopted at birth and was a normal adoption for a normal child. LOL He is 11 and has MANY special needs. I am 40 and have been married for 16 years.
    I love my wii fit and use it all the time for my exercise. Sometimes I might do a different wii game. But wii fit is my favorite. So I am excited to join this group and be challenged and be held accountable on doing my wii exercise.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    fill free to add me anyone :)
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    welcome! Wow santa was nice this year.
    ZUMBA is a fun game :)) What kind of dog do you have? I LOVE ANIMALS!! I have 1 chihuahua and 3 parrots! umbrella cockatoo, green cheek conure and a quaker.

there is the jullian micheal game that relaly push you, also wii fit PLUS is fun and there are many games out there.

Hello everyone! Santa brought me a Wii Fit and Zumba 2. I am sooo excited. I love playing the Zumba game since it seems like I get the almost the same workout when I go to my Zumba class. I work full time at Onstar, have 3 children, a dog, 2 cats, and a wonderful fiance. I want to really get into shape. I was wondering if anyone new of any resistance training for the wii? I would like to do more of this this year. Thanks! I am soo glad I joined this group!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Im really glad you joined :) Sorry i just been so busy but there is a new challenge up. :) Have fun :))
    Hi all,
    I'm 21 and my first goal is to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. After that I need to get myself into a healthy weight zone. I've been a bit slack with exercise so I decided to look for a weekly challenge group that will suit me well and this group is it!

Two days in a row now I've been over my daily calories AND haven't exercised so this week I'm going to try do as many of the previous weekly challenges as I can to kick start the year and get myself motivated again.

Also, I noticed that the end date for the week seven challenge has passed and I was wondering when new challenges are posted???
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi, I am from the UK. I am 37, 5 foot 0 and weigh 160lb. I lost 3 stone on rosemary conley but have put 2 back on - doesn't help been short and having a sweet tooth! Starting afresh this year eating healthy, keeping a log of what I eat helps.
    I am pretty active 2 zumba classes a week, jog 1 - 2 times a week and wii usually once a week - I jog and use the wii more often when I have time, which is difficult at the moment as I start work early and morning is my best time.
    Hoping wii fit challenges will give me some encouragement to find more time!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    welcome to the group. Thanks for joining. I know the feeling about being short. Im short tooo! im 4 feet 8. :)

Hi, I am from the UK. I am 37, 5 foot 0 and weigh 160lb. I lost 3 stone on rosemary conley but have put 2 back on - doesn't help been short and having a sweet tooth! Starting afresh this year eating healthy, keeping a log of what I eat helps.
    I am pretty active 2 zumba classes a week, jog 1 - 2 times a week and wii usually once a week - I jog and use the wii more often when I have time, which is difficult at the moment as I start work early and morning is my best time.
    Hoping wii fit challenges will give me some encouragement to find more time!
  • Vicki226
    Options
    Hello my name is Vicki, I am 49 years old, 5'2" and 159 lbs. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I want to lose 30 lbs by July for our Alaska cruise. I am married to a wonderfiul man, I have 2 sons 1 daughter,1 grandson,1 grandaughter,and 1 step-daugher.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Welcome to the group :) hop in to the week 9 challenge :) and wow whata huge family bless them all and you :)

quote]
    Hello my name is Vicki, I am 49 years old, 5'2" and 159 lbs. I live in the Pacific Northwest. I want to lose 30 lbs by July for our Alaska cruise. I am married to a wonderfiul man, I have 2 sons 1 daughter,1 grandson,1 grandaughter,and 1 step-daugher.
    [/quote]
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Heya everyone! just joined the group! i loove my wii fit, started using it the 5th of january 2012 daily, i mostly do about 30 minutes of free step and 30 minutes of rythm boxing, then a few other bits and pieces on it...

was thinking of getting the wii fit dace 3.. suppose to be really good :)

anyway feel free to add me! :)
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    Welcome.. Thanks for joining :)

I loveeee free step. :) wii fit dance 3? didnt hear that one.

Heya everyone! just joined the group! i loove my wii fit, started using it the 5th of january 2012 daily, i mostly do about 30 minutes of free step and 30 minutes of rythm boxing, then a few other bits and pieces on it...

was thinking of getting the wii fit dace 3.. suppose to be really good :)

anyway feel free to add me! :)
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hey

Just got the wii fit plus for my birthday yesterday so still trying it out.

I'm 23 looking to lose about 2 stone (26-30lbs) and toning and firming etc so hopefully the game will help with this and also this group!
    I'm currently unemployed and really ave no excuse not to be excersising but I do have the eating excuse of 'I'm bored' so rummage through the cupboards reguallary!

Feel free to anyone to add me :)
    I'm excited about this journey.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks so much for joining in!!! hop on to new challenge we got.
    Hey

Just got the wii fit plus for my birthday yesterday so still trying it out.

I'm 23 looking to lose about 2 stone (26-30lbs) and toning and firming etc so hopefully the game will help with this and also this group!
    I'm currently unemployed and really ave no excuse not to be excersising but I do have the eating excuse of 'I'm bored' so rummage through the cupboards reguallary!

Feel free to anyone to add me :)
    I'm excited about this journey.