Turbo Jam :)

Options
Moneicalynn
Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
Does anyone have Turbo Jam?? or have you tried Turbo Jam??

Replies

• TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I own them all....I started with Turbo Jam and loved it! Lost my first 40lbs ussing that!
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have the Turbo Jam! set. I LOVE IT! I have been doing it for about a month now and I believe it is what has helped me move past my plateau.
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    They are alot of fun too, dont you think? Fun music and she is truly inspirational and pushes you to want to push harder!!!:)
  • autumn760
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam and this is my second day using it. I think that I will stick with this for a while. Its my pre-workout to p90x, since it kicks my butt before day 3. :D
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i just started it. so far i have done learn and burn a few times... moved on to 20 minute workout (did it twice) and going to do turbo sculpt next.
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just tried Cardio Party Mix 3 this weekend. I thought I was ready to move forward, but that one kicked my butt.
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    I love the cardio party mix 1,2,3.....so much fun and a great workout! But yea, Turbo Fire is about 3x harder and faster!!!
  • PaulaP22
    Options
    I love the 20 min workout when I need to burn some quick cals! I'm thinking of adding more turbosculpt to get some strength training in. A friend recommended turbofire, but I don't know that I'm ready (new to MFP and I huff and puff in the 20 min workout if I'm giving it my all).
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I love the 20 min workout when I need to burn some quick cals! I'm thinking of adding more turbosculpt to get some strength training in. A friend recommended turbofire, but I don't know that I'm ready (new to MFP and I huff and puff in the 20 min workout if I'm giving it my all).

You'll probably be ready in about 4-6 weeks.

I also started with Turbo Jam, did all the Cardio party Mixes and now I'm doing Turbo Fire....
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    If you huffing and puffing through her 20min, then def not ready for TF yet, its wayyyyy harder than that!! lol But just keep going and you will be ready!!:)
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would say give TF a go. Try the prep schedule. I thought I wouldn't be ready for TF either but I surprised myself. I did Fire 55 EZ the other day (the whole thing!!!) and only had to slow it down a couple times. I usually follow the modifications, but I keep my intensity high and I know I'm burning major calories. Do what you think you can, and then do a little more!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    I have never done it from the modifications view, so thats what i was thinking, cause its very intense..So ya, maybe you could start off doing it that way (Modified) & work yourself up for it!:)
  • Rheatheylia
    Rheatheylia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam! I just switched to doing it instead of the 30 day shred, I forgot how much I preferred Chalene as an instructor, it's so much more fun to work out to!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    She does make it fun and i love how the moves go right to the music!!!!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Punch, Kick, & Jam is my favorite TurboJam dvd. It is one that is more quick pace and not as much dance. It would be a good one to prepare you for Turbo Fire. I have been TurboFIre since November 7 and lost 4 solid pounds. I absolutely love it!
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i did ab jam for the first time in months and i hurt now. i have to add that back into my routine!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    I know the feeling!! I take little breaks from Turbo Fire as its really intense....and when i re-start the program, for the first few weeks, im dead!! lol
  • evansjune
    evansjune Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    When TJ first came out I jumped on the bandwagon. I lost a little bit of weight but I noticed even more so that I was toning up. For the first time in my life I had a 6 pack. Now I am starting it all again. I have some weight to lose and I want to get back to the 6 packish abs and to stop lugging around the donuts someone slapped on my thighs! I can't wait to get my beachbody back!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    Options
    Good for you evansjune!!!!
  • lachinn
    lachinn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got it and tried it this morning. I have to say that I liked the Turbo Fire 45EZ the best of all. I am going to give Turbo Jam a good try, because I think you need to learn it to get the most out of it. Will let you know!