our group is awesome

Options
keola64
keola64 Posts: 207 Member
I see a lot of new groups non health or fitness related so WE ROcK ! this group is the stuff of greatness ,so to all you members of this group please don't invite random yahoo's to our group who don't fall in this category,to share good info and knowledge regarding building a healthier and better body must come from those who know 1st hand how to accomplish this,and to those who are serious about striving to seek help with their fitness goals.
Hope I don't come across as rude LOL but after all the group is called workoutaholic so that's who we want in this group rite?

Replies

• Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I hereby take offense :) Is it possible to make the group "by invite only"? I'd find it sad if we'd get a bunch of wanna-be's
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm inclined to agree with you :smile: Unfortunately I haven't been able to work out for the past week because I have injured my knee but I'm hoping to be able to work out next week. You guys are awesome inspiration! I'm glad I'm a part of this group!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I can spot a poser from a mile away :)
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    I'm inclined to agree with you :smile: Unfortunately I haven't been able to work out for the past week because I have injured my knee but I'm hoping to be able to work out next week. You guys are awesome inspiration! I'm glad I'm a part of this group!

You get a pass cause risking further injury which can prevent future training is a "no no" in my book, even though I'm guilty of training against Dr.'s order :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    haha...LOVE it. I say it should be open for viewing so that people can get the information but i agree that a group should be for people with like minded goals and perspectives. It would be silly for people who didn't fall into the category to join the group, right?
  • Laurathabomb
    Laurathabomb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What exactly is considered a "workout aholic" anyway? I'm not sure if I qualify! lol:devil:
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

You got me, my abs are fake, hehe
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    What exactly is considered a "workout aholic" anyway? I'm not sure if I qualify! lol:devil:

Here are some ways to tell if you qualify

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/388497-do-you-consider-yourself-a-workout-aholic
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

Psss, I can spot hard work a mile away and you put it work!
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    im going crazy, i realize im a workout aholic cuz, im on MFP all day and even though my dad is in the hospital, i feel like id wrather go to the gym then to go visit him.
  • keola64
    Options

I air brush muscle on my body like the movie 300
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    I air brush muscle on my body like the movie 300

Yeah and the "Baywatch" crew
  • clintondene
    clintondene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ha ha
  • keola64
    Options
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    Nice bruh, I'm mirrin' hard at your physique! (no homo)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    keola64: do you even lift?

j/k :tongue: Ripped!