Introductions

Options
SKP1986
SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
Hello there! This is the place to come in and tell us a bit about yourself... Whatever you want us to know.

My name is Samantha and I am currently 25 years old. My killjoy name is Napalm Nova. I live in Indiana with a couple of roommates and my extensive fur family - four cats and a dog. I also have a snake named Crowley. In addition to MCR, my favorite bands are Tokio Hotel, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Adam Lambert. I'm not a huge fan of female vocalists, so those are added to my list sparingly.

My starting weight was around 310 pounds and I am trying to get down to 150 or so. I'm going more by how I look and feel than anything else. My favorite activities are hiking and dancing, but I also enjoy things such as bowling, tennis, and the occasional jog. I am trying to get more into running. My favorite thing so far is just seeing the change in my fitness level as I attempt to do more. I have learned that I enjoy doing things that I never even thought about before.

Replies

• glittr92
    glittr92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Cindy and I'm 19 years old.My sedentary hobbies include reading (mostly comic books or horror stories), playing video games (my favorite video game is Resident Evil), and drawing (which I'm not particularly good at but I try :ohwell: ). My active hobbies include running (which I don't do much anymore because I hurt my left knee :cry: ), playing with my baby brother when I visit my mom, and walking. I'm currently in college studying Biochemistry (science/math is my love and I guess I can say that art is like my mistress :huh: )

My KJ name is Candy Bubbles. :happy: I've been a fan of MCR for about 7 years now, they're my favorite band tied with the Cure. :love: I also like bands like Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam, Evanescence and Nirvana. My guilty pleasure is Fall Out Boy. :blushing:.

My current weight is 158 and my goal is to lose 28 pounds to get down to 130 pounds.
  • Jaxxy_Fae
    Jaxxy_Fae Posts: 28
    Options
    Yo! This is SKP1986. Also known as Napalm Nova. I wanted a fresh start and this is where I ended up. Just wanted to clear up any confusion and maybe get things back on track.