w1d1

Options
Anyone else on the first week? I think I am going to like this program. I am enjoying reading everyone's tips and comments on it. I have always wanted to be able to run but my asthma and hardly any fitness training. Cannot wait!

Replies

• sehein7
    sehein7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did my first day yesterday and loved it. I'm using the C25K app on iPhone and I'm already looking forward to the Bridge to 10K app.
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I re-started the program this Monday. Tomorrow will be W1D3 for me :)
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My first day (Monday) was rough and I didn't finish it. Re-did Day 1 Wednesday on my lunch break and completed the whole thing. The rest of the afternoon at work, I was so energized and felt so much more productive. However, I cheated and only ran every other running interval, but I still felt GREAT afterward. I didn't feel too guilty about walking during half the running intervals because I believe in not absolutely killing myself the first day of any new workout program! Day 2 today, and I can't wait! Good luck to you!
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm considering spending 2 weeks on each week program... Any thoughts? I'm not in any hurry to finish the program, I don't have a race I'm training for or anything!, just doing this for fun and to lose weight!
  • Kickstand927
    Options
    Shelly, I think starting the second week I may have to do 2 weeks or each too. We shall see, good luck.
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Before deciding to double the time spent on each week, give day one of the next week a shot first. You would be surprised at how you improve. If you can not finish it, then you can repeat the entire previous week, or maybe just one day of it, or two.