What do you want to see?

Options
KayteeBear
KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
So does anybody want to try to do daily or weekly challenges? Or weigh ins once a week or monthly challenges? Or?...

I'm just curious if anybody wants to see those things happen or not.

Replies

• annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I agree with a weekly weigh-in. I think that would definately help to keep us accountable.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    So does anybody want to try to do daily or weekly challenges? Or weigh ins once a week or monthly challenges? Or?...

I'm just curious if anybody wants to see those things happen or not.

I have been trying to get ppl to also do weekly goals like push ups, squats or walking an extra 30 min's a day? I weigh in on Fridays would that work for y'all? I will post a new topic on weekly weigh in's!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Ok, I was not even aware of a weekly challange or weigh in. Well Friday works for me as a weigh in day. Maybe there should be a post about the weekly challange and weigh in.
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Friday is my normal weigh-in day as well so that'd be perfect! I'm also up for trying fitness challenges too.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I normally weigh in Saturday mornings, but I am flexible. Don't think one day will make much of a difference.
  • 0namission
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-ins and challenges sound good to me!
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I added a topic on the weigh in's. Do you want to do the weigh in's and challenge's on the same thread? And Also any idea's on the weekly challenge's? I would like to start one today if we can
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of weekly weigh ins and the challenges as well. :)
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    I added a topic on the weigh in's. Do you want to do the weigh in's and challenge's on the same thread? And Also any idea's on the weekly challenge's? I would like to start one today if we can

Well we have one weekly challenge set up (50 pushups each day for the week) and I think we can do others that can be like, 10 minutes jump rope/running stairs, do a minimum of so many minutes a day (or so many minutes in total for the week)...or have a full workout that you have to add to your week once....or...I'm not sure what else. Those are a few ideas. Maybe we should make a thread for all the ideas?

And I think the weigh ins should be a different thread. Do we want to do a thread once a week for all the weights.....or just keep a continuous thread going?
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I think keeping the weigh in thread separate from the weekly challenges is a good idea.
    I'm already behind on this weeks' 50 push ups a day challenge because I went for an over 8km paddle yesterday and it was my first paddle in over a year so I was a bit overzealous and am super sore today haha. It was awesome though. And happily, I can still load and unload my boat all by myself (was worried that I had lost too much upper body strength-it is challenging to manage a boat that is almost 18' long and weighs about 52lbs LOL).
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am now confused. I thought the 50 push ups were for the coming week. How was it for this week when we only heard of it mid week and it was even just a suggestion then?
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    I'm just doing them now because I want to but I think they are for the next week. This way I can say I did a few extra days so I have some to spare. :P lol
  • abradbeary
    abradbeary Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So Ive been really bad about weighing in because Ive been in and out of my hometown. But now I'm back for the semester, and I plan to weigh in on Friday. Plus I really like the new thread we started about the weekly challenge. It makes for a quick workout even if i have to study for a test or something.