Try Drew's Spinach shake

angelito4u
angelito4u Posts: 8 Member
edited October 5 in Social Groups
I really did not like the sound of a spinach shake but I tried it and now I love it. Great low calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner with all the nutrients you need. It's really good. Let me know if you can't find the recipe on Drews page.

10200943.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• diddy12
    diddy12 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey - i decided to check out his website - i think its really cool - as while he is embarking on his journey we can also embark on ours!

I like the idea of creating a blog and posting stats and stuff weekly - so i will look into doing the same thing.

I wont follow his diet exactly but will take the main principles behind it - and adapt it. His cleanse day will be a fast day for me- for example. I may choose to do 2 cleanse days and allow myself two 'free meals' to keep sane.

I look forward to going on this journey together...

May even try that spinach shake - doesnt sound like it could be nice- but will try it!

Dee
  • diddy12
    diddy12 Posts: 14 Member
    and how do i upload my ticker?
  • angelito4u
    For the ticker go to the Tools tab click customize ticker and add to your post. As for the shake you will be surprise how good it taste. I also made some modification to the meal plans but I enjoy some of his meals.
  • claimslady
    claimslady Posts: 10 Member
    Went to Drew's web site...wow!!! I don't think I could do the fit to fat stage...what if you get stuck like that?!? Wait, I am stuck like that!!! I love that site! Will begin his diet tomorrow am as well as the exercises. Stretching twice a day with core exercises at lunch. I am so impressed with him.
  • claimslady
    claimslady Posts: 10 Member
    Well, did well with my food and exercise today. Had the spinach shake for breakfast and followed Drew's diet for the day; well, didn't drink all the water, will. Made myself exercise bc didn't want to get on here and say I hadn't, did the Workout A Week 1 from new rules. Will do Drew's core exercises when I get off of here.
  • angelito4u
    Good shake uh. I'm up to 90 seconds planks. Keep it up
This discussion has been closed.