TThe light at the end of the tunnel...

Options
I get so close to my IBW, within 10 lbs, and then it is like, "I've come this far; I can lose it any time I want". Then I start cheating, and creeping up the scale cause I think I am so close. Help!

Replies

• sabina26
    Options
    I get so close to my IBW, within 10 lbs, and then it is like, "I've come this far; I can lose it any time I want". Then I start cheating, and creeping up the scale cause I think I am so close. Help!

What I know the closer you get to your goal the harder it becomes to lose every pound....you need you work double or more than before ...especially the last 10 kg.....and u were on your last 5 it is even harder but not impossible ..the intentity of the exercise need to increase( at least that info I got from various fitness source) ........but now it is still not too late , stand up dust off and start moving you can try to find some fitness exercise from some fitness website and start doing them and log your food here daily.....n excuse that way you will know what yo are eating...try to google exercisetv they have some free workout plan and free workouts you can follow.....you will see in their workout plan they increase their intensity as you progress.....and don't forget to log your food on here. Let's reach our goals