Show me your ink!

Options

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have several... here are some pix.

8b15b805.jpg
    bd78aaf0.jpg
    4392aca8.jpg
    495cd77a.jpg

i also have black bats on my left foot and a tramp stamp i regret. LOL
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    im elizabeth i have 4 tattoos, all ideas have been drawn by myself

first one october of 2005 , tinkerbell on a flower on right shoulder ( sorry bad quality photo lol )

694753917l.jpg

second october of 2006, 60 blue stars from shouder to shoulder

starsa.jpg

3rd december of 2007, 2 small hearts with bows- 4th april 2008 of big bow with small heart on my chest
    ( not finished still.... stupid lack of money ) lol

dscf8090h.jpg
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    im elizabeth i have 4 tattoos, all ideas have been drawn by myself

first one october of 2005 , tinkerbell on a flower on right shoulder ( sorry bad quality photo lol )

694753917l.jpg

second october of 2006, 60 blue stars from shouder to shoulder

starsa.jpg

3rd december of 2007, 2 small hearts with bows- 4th april 2008 of big bow with small heart on my chest
    ( not finished still.... stupid lack of money ) lol

dscf8090h.jpg

Would like a chest tattoo but I'm too chicken! lol, I live in a very conservative area and I find it difficult to go against the grain to much! Plus hubby hates tattoos and would kill me! (actually note to this hubby hates tattoos on me but finds other women with tattoos eg suicide girls and such hot?! WTF)
  • MadMoxie
    Options
    100_0476_large.jpg

This is my peacock. He's a handsome fellow. :) I've got plans for my legs next. I love getting tattooed.

Edited to add: He's about 50 hours worth.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Would like a chest tattoo but I'm too chicken! lol, I live in a very conservative area and I find it difficult to go against the grain to much! Plus hubby hates tattoos and would kill me! (actually note to this hubby hates tattoos on me but finds other women with tattoos eg suicide girls and such hot?! WTF)

i moved in a tiny town where i feel like everyone stares at me in the summertime because of them being out lol my ex didnt like me having so many tattoos either, but yeah suicide girls with more tattoos is ok? lmao men are funny creatures
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    100_0476_large.jpg

This is my peacock. He's a handsome fellow. :) I've got plans for my legs next. I love getting tattooed.

WOW that is some impressive ink!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I have 5, now. I'll post pictures later, but, for now, I have (all on the left side):

It's later and I have pictures.

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

s320x240

s640x480
  • SeattleLove
    Options
    100_0476_large.jpg

THIS is one of the most eautoful tattoos I have ever seen
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Robogriefer - my friend has the stargate address under her brest along her ribs. Its her favourite of a few.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Robogriefer - my friend has the stargate address under her brest along her ribs. Its her favourite of a few.

LOL, I think that's where my mother would have preferred I got it. I'm pretty happy with mine.
  • MadMoxie
    Options
    Thank you so much, SeattleLove and thinkingthingirl. :D
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    This one was my first (2003). It's the logo of my favorite band, Bad Religion. Took about 40 minutes, it wasn't too bad... some spots were a little painful.

tat.jpg

My next one is my favorite out of the two. This one I had been sitting on the idea for years and after searching for an artist who could visualize my idea I was golden. I wish I could draw... I could have had this one done much sooner. It was done in 2010 and took about 2 hours I think. I wasn't really keeping track of time but it was a while. The pain wasn't too bad again, some spots hurt and others tickled.

peacetat.jpg

Still can't wait to get my next one... I already have it envisioned, just need to find an artist who can make it come to life and lose some weight (its a goal tattoo)
  • hippysailor
    hippysailor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a few, well maybe more than a few :ohwell: lol first one was a Celtic Zooamorph 3 cats in a knot form circle right leg done in Victoria BC, then came the big Gothic dragon lower back tramp stamp hahah Victoria BC, then a Celtic knot back of my neck done in Ontario, then a Celtic dagger with knot work left shoulder blade done in Nova Scotia see a pattern here ?? now it changes up a Compass rose behind the world and an anchor with the longitude and latitude where my Dad's ashes were sent to sea on right leg, also done in Nova Scotia then came Sailor Sparrows on my upper chest collar bone, done in San Diego as well as Nautical Stars , then came free style Hawaiian turtles riding waves 3 of them done of course in Waikiki Hawaii right lower leg onto th top of my foot..... AND I do not recommend getting the top of your feet done, looks COOL but wow not pleasant , then cupcakes done on my lower arm's wrists area, one pirate and one Hippy, AKA hippysailor done back again in Victoria BC, and to my dismay got the itch again .....
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    I just got my 4th tattoo last week! My first one is the japanese symbol for love, and it is on my right calf. My next one is on my back (before they called them tramp stamps!). My third one is two hearts entertwined on my left breast (the image is from my wedding invitation), and my last one that I just got last week, is on my right rib cage, a scroll design to match the one on my back. I'm going to have to get pics of them all and post them later this week.

Love looking at everyone's tattoos! I'm going to add to the japanese symbol on my leg. I know what I want, just gotta find the right way to describe it and put it on paper!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    <
    only one for now. No pain, puking, nothing except a strange sense of relief and a feeling of release. Got it when I started my weight loss journey on my birthday.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    100_0476_large.jpg

THIS is one of the most eautoful tattoos I have ever seen

It is really gorgeous...I had a dream about this tattoo last night, lol
  • MadMoxie
    Options
    Haha! Really? I hope it wasn't a scary dream!!
  • dawsonsmom
    Options
    i have a firefly lighting bug how ever u want call it and a clover i want more just dont know what yet
  • kandire
    Options
    I have two right now. Would have twenty if they weren't so freaking expensive. My reward to myself for my 3rd mini goal (which I will reach in just over 5lbs!) is to get another tattoo. Been saving up. My first tattoo was just a design I saw that I loved. My second is a Celtic tree of life to symbolize my Irish background. I plan to get one for all of the different heritages that make me! The next one is a sugar skull, I can't wait since it will be my first one with color. I love tattoos!!!

IMG_0182.jpg

tatoo.jpg
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Most of the pics are kinda bad and were taken shortly after getting them but here are mine.

n733955690_2743023_9198.jpg
    n733955690_2743022_8966.jpg
    l.jpg
    297286_10150814108395691_733955690_21055951_1685285359_n.jpg
    34088_10150204938885691_733955690_13472741_3116138_n.jpg
    2.jpg

Sorry about all the different sizes lol