Looking for gay male MFP weightloss pals

Options

Replies

• kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    At this point I may be a chubby otter...
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yo!
    Count me in. :)
  • RTTN
    RTTN Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey mate...

Here I am
  • mSquared77
    mSquared77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    "waving hand in the air" - me, me, me.....I'm here, too!!! Feel free to friend me. =)
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    gay men feel free to add me! i know you wont be asking me for nudes! plus im sick of only having women!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    wow, everyone must be making resolutions
  • MrCook49
    MrCook49 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just joined today and looking for friends also. Bi guy here...
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Wow... Just catching up with the boards and I'm slightly stunned and impressed that the most exclusive club in MFP is growing in numbers... I'll be send adds to those that are gracious enough to accept. (who knew MFP had an add limit... probably to stop spammers!)

Welcome one and all :flowerforyou:

Ok, I now feel slightly humbled and spurned into action... so what's on everyone's mind as we approach Epiphany (appropriately enough)?

I'm struggling a bit to get back into the swing of things and chocolate is screaming at me like Audrey II... Feed me Seymour! Feed me!

I'm still loving the swimming and wish I could swim on days I have to go into London to work. Have plans to go tomorrow evening to see what it's like then (as I'm normally an early morning swimmer).

So what's everyone else's favourite workout/exercise plan?

:bigsmile:
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    A Klingon also ?

hot.

It's like a sci-fi bear.
  • kyle4jem
    Options
    So my gay furry chums... what are we all doing this weekend?

The holiday party season is now well and truly behind us, but for some it's still the dead of winter and it doesn't inspire us to get out and get fit.

I've nothing special planned, but will no doubt go swimming Saturday & Sunday and maybe even go for a bike ride on Sunday if it stays dry.

Other than that, it'll be a normal weekend. Shopping in the morning, down the pub in the afternoon and then a bit of telly & surfing in the evening.

Got a busy week next week working in London Mon & Tues then up to Brum for rest of week. I'll be glad of the rest come next weekend!
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I've started being better about going to the gym, which is good because playing swtor is keeping me mostly inactive otherwise.
  • julrigg
    julrigg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New friends and support are always nice! Please feel free to add.
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Me to! Me to! Me to! Me to! Me to! Me to! Me to! Me to!

Had a few months off from MFP, started back with Diet and the Gym etc on Wednesday.

Feel free to add me too :o)
  • kskroch
    Options
    Took down the Christmas tree and the remaining outside lights. It has been an unusually warm and snow less winter here.

Made a nice dinner at home for my partner and I: A wild rice dish, steamed broccoli and baked salmon.
  • kskroch
    Options
    Worf was always my favorite...
  • kskroch
    Options
    or kind of a pot bellied otter...

would really like to re-arrange the way the weight came off...

At this point I may be a chubby otter...
  • nickb86
    nickb86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Just getting started with MFP - Brighton UK here.

Nick
  • kyle4jem
    Options
    Ok I have unashamedly copied this from another of my groups, but thought it was a great way to get to know each other:

1. Where were you born?
    2. Where do you live at the moment?
    3. Where else have you lived?
    4. What is your current occupation? What is your dream occupation?
    5. Tell us any 5 things about yourself :)

:bigsmile:
  • kyle4jem
    Options
    Ok Here goes... I'm Kyle and...

1. Where were you born?
    Born in Paisley, but grew up from age 2¾yrs in Largs, on Clyde Coast, Nth Ayrshire, Scotland.

Colchester, Essex - the oldest recorded town in England

Hull (where I went to Uni), the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht & Maastricht), London & the Medway

Project Manager, work with large hotel chains implementing their distribution software. My dream job would be to produce the Eurovision Song Contest (or Swedish Melodifestivalen)

5. Tell us any 5 things about yourself :smile:
    I speak umpteen European languages and used to be a commercial translator.
    I've been to the Eurovision Song Contest twice (2000 & 2001)
    I got married in 2010 and we had a red London Routemaster bus as our wedding transport.
    I met my husband online and I proposed to him (on bended knee) at the top of the Empire State Building in New York city.
    Pre-Internet days, I advertised for a German-speaking penpal in the pop/teen magazine Bravo and received over 500 responses! (I even got my picture in the local paper)

:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I'm Jerry and...

1. Where were you born?
    Born in a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA

Same

Nowhere

Pharmacist at a community pharmacy and dance teacher at a high school for performing arts .
    I'm doing great and hope both jobs last!

5. Tell us any 5 things about yourself
    what's to tell? been heavy all my life despite the dancing and acrobatics. that's why I never minded being heavy-my body always did what I wanted it to do, including backflips.

I love nyc and seeing shows - it fits in well with teaching in a theater department.

I tend to be a sun-slut. especially back in the days of full-time pharmacy when I had to run away from work and the islands were close.... my favorite vacations of all time were windjammer barefoot cruises-and I like all-inclusives too, but am branching out.

This isn't easy- I'm pretty dull.. let's see... I tend to be a hard-core catholic who believes in confession....

and.....my parents died a while back, so it's just me and my brother and his wife and 2 kids and her big family....I have one uncle left on my father's side, lost my mother's last sibling last year but 3 first cousins are sometimes around...and my dog of 15 years had to be put to sleep in october ..( are you getting the Italian immigrant thing going on here? lived in the same place all my life......family oriented....?)
    and if we're going for 6- sometimes I get fed up with being an adult and would love to have someone clean my house and take over the domesticity of my life-maintaining the furnace and utilities... all that stuff....