Welcome =)

Options
keekee1804
keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
Thanks for joining! Spread the word if you know anyone who loves JD! Anyone have a favorite song on any of the games yet?

Replies

• jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I only have JD2 and I love the Rasputin song, so catchy and makes me work up a sweat. Think it's worth it to buy JD3? I'm torn.
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Vampire Weekend ... A-punk ... Oh Great ... now it's gonna be stuck in my head all day!!! :)
  • keekee1804
    Options
    LOVE all the songs mentioned here! Have to add Iko Iko and I love all the bollywood songs 2! Aaahh so many. I can tell you which ones I do NOT like! I cant stand the britney spears rip offs lol
  • keekee1804
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Are we dancing? I've been slacking severely!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Doing great! I just have JD1 but I put JD2 and JD3 on my Christmas list. I've been so busy trying to get things done at work before the holidays. I'm quite sure that I'll have lots of time when I'm on vacation. It's such a great game to pull out when family and friends come over to the home.
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Have to admit, I haven't been dancing as much because I started the 30 day shred and I am so damn tired afterward. I did buy the JD 3 and it's pretty awesome but you're right, the britney knock offs are horrible.