Day 1 Roll call!

Options
everyone done it yet? Im gonna do mine when my mum goes work and I have the living room free :D can't wait!!

Replies

• phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    found it quite tough, especially as I have some serious DOMS from weights yesterday in my thighs and calves :( but felt good to be doing some proper intense exercise
  • bigbugboo
    Options
    I've completed the first round of our challenge 30DS. It's a really tough one! I don't know about you guys, but I found the pushups and skipping rope the hardest. How did you all get on?
  • rdpixie
    Options
    Day 1 complete! I find push ups tough too bigbugboo and I think my 2kg dumbbells were a little too heavy for the front raises but other than that it wasn't too bad! See how I feel after tomorrow hehe!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it in approx 3 hours!! Well done everyone for starting!!
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I did it this morning... While i was doing it, I thought- wow, piece of cake compared to Insanity & P90X... however, when I was finished, I tried to do Insanity- and I couldn't make it 15 minutes before I was utterly BEAT! Normally I can do both Insanity and P90X the same day but this was apparently a much better 20 minutes!!! Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • TheCeebles
    Options
    Done! Super tough for day 1 but i'm sure it'll get easier, found the skipping rope part hardest too
  • rockchick90
    Options
    Done mine! wasnt as hard as when I first started it last time but harder than the last time I did the DVD,
    can feel it in my legs sitting down afterwards,
    bring on tomorrow!! :D
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Finished D1 / L1 ...

Damn Jillian must be fit, she can talk AND exercise without breaking a sweat...!

The past I really struggled with was my arms, rather than legs... My arms are terribly weak and I only used 0.5 kg weights...