Motivation and Support

Options
How can we get everyone motivated. Let go !!! I am on it and have lost 3 pounds in a week and depend to stay on it to keep it off and keep going down the scale... Lets help each other out. I need your help as well, so come on and lets do this.

Replies

• Davy_RockHit
    Options
    My weight loss is so annoyingly predictable!!! I will go weeks of gradual loss then plateau for a couple grrrrr but heck yeah lets do this my goal was to be under 200 by Christmas and I'm only 2lbs away! Meaning ive surpassed my goal pretty much ;-)
  • BellaBones
    Options
    I made my mini goal and am right at 200 :) I really need to get through the weekend and not gain, as they seem to be the time when I lose control. I am going to try to do the challenge excersises all weekend and keep motivated. I am trying to do 15 minutes of walking up and down the stairs today in addition to my arm excersises.

I know we can get this done, platues are so hard to deal with :P or losing then gaining back ... grrrrrr

But I believe we can reach each and every goal, we just have to stick to our guns, push a little harder at times and not give in when you have had a set back. Just keep moving forward and down the scale ::bigsmile:
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Come on everyone, it is week 2 of the group awesome, lets see some effort and support..... GO GO GO GO GO even if you are not following these exercises, let us know what you are doing. Ideas are more than welcome .... and are appreciated, we can not do this alone...
  • Davy_RockHit
    Options
    Tryouts are the next two Sundays!!!!!eeeeekkk exciting
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Awesome, good luck :) You can do it!
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Hey all!!! Thanks BellaBones for adding me to the group. The name alone makes me excited!

So I'm currently training for a mini triathalon in June and the Tough Mudder (http://toughmudder.com/) in July. I have a long way to go but I'm so excited!

I'm training five days a week, alternating biking, swimming, running/walking and strength training. I'm finishing up week 2 of my workout and I'm going strong. Though I'm getting more and more hungry as time goes on. It's crazy, but I'm addicted. Yahoo!
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Labco that is great, this is a great place to keep track of your progress and see the benefits. :) It keeps me motivated.
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Absolutely! I need all the support and motivation I can get. :) Excited to be apart of this.