B&N Free Book Fridays!

Options
here's the link to today's free book for those of you that do use a nook or nook app!

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/The-NOOK-Blog/Free-Fridays/ba-p/1192626

Replies

• nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Could you tell me more about this? Do you just sign up for this?
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    Yeah you just need a B&N account - which is free but you do have to have a credit card on file, but when you buy a free book no charges :-) and if you have a nook or the nook app the book should sync to that
  • nkswans
    Options
    :smile: Awesome thanks! I am telling my mom about it. She has a nook. Thanks! I didn't know this existed!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    awesome! yeah they do a different book every friday :smile:
  • nkswans
    Options
    That is so nice!! I really hope B&N stays in business. It was sad seeing Borders close. I love browsing bookstores, going with my mom and getting a coffee and snack at the cafe.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I agree!!! I could spend days in a book store! I think B&N will be alright, Borders fell behind since they never came out with an e-reader and I'm pretty sure that's what ended up doing them in :indifferent:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    And the free books is definitly one of the pluses of an e-reader! let your mom know if she used the shop feature on her nook and searches 0.00 tons of free books will pop up :flowerforyou:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    If you "like" Nook on Facebook, they post a reminder about the free book each week. Otherwise I'd always forget. Free Fridays are my main source of new reading material these days since I'm broke as a joke. :laugh:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    If you "like" Nook on Facebook, they post a reminder about the free book each week. Otherwise I'd always forget. Free Fridays are my main source of new reading material these days since I'm broke as a joke. :laugh:

good to know!!! I'll have to do that! I have friend on there that is usually good about it, but 2 reminders is definitely better than 1!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm so happy to know this. Thanks!