Challenge week beg Mon 14th Nov

Options
13»

Replies

• lorrainesimba
    Options
    HI Walkers
    Who said that dogs cant talk , today i got Simba reaty for our walk 5mins into the walk Simba put his brakkes on took his lead in his mouth and pulled me back and led me the other way to the field , he then let go of the lead, i let him free and we had a lovely little walk He was ready for home after 10 mins :ohwell: i think, now the cold damp weather has come his bad leg is not so good. So i took him home and i carried on a total of 8,56 km 11,465 steps 5,27 km per hour for 1 hour 37 mins :happy: could not stop when i had started but missed Simba .
    happy walking :wink:
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I got a 35 minute walk in last night. I am leaving any minute now for a backpacking trip. I had time to walk the dogs but I didn't know it since we were supposed to leave an hour ago but my friend is still getting ready. Oh well. It's in the low 50's out and sopposed to drop into the low 40's overnight. Here's hoping I don't freeze to death while I am out.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say I will not be walking my dog for a couple days as we are out of town.