First Weigh in and Measurements

Options
Hi Everyone,

Today is the day to get things started! We have 44 days until Christmas, so let's support each other and get ripped and shredded by then. When you get the chance, lets sumbit our weight and measurments today!

Here are my current stats and my goal stats:

CW: 136.4 pounds
Hips: 37.9 inches
Waist: 24
Thighs: 22.2

Goal Weight: 125 pounds
Hips: 36
Waist: 23
Thighs: ???

Replies

• dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi !! I am so glad to be a part of this group .Looking for some motivation and good results. I have had this dvd and haven't really used it because I was going to the gym and doing other things for exercise. Also new to fitness pal so looking forward to meeting people.
    Weight: 211
    Waist : 44 1/2
  • lindahaysouth
    lindahaysouth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So i'm a day late... Just saw this group and recently got the 30 day shred so now i just have to get the ripped in 30 dvd. Here are my stats:

CW: 150.2
    GW: 115
    Waist: 37
    Hips: 39

Linda
  • sassycissy
    sassycissy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined the website and saw this group. Looks fun! I am on day 2 of level 2 of 30DS. Boy is it kicking my butt! I have a wedding to attend in 3 weeks.

CW: 124
    GW: 115
    Waist: upper 30, lower 32
    Hips: 36
    Thighs: 22

Totally Apple Shape :)
  • LaLaMicha
    LaLaMicha Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started the shred on the 11th. Completed day 3 today, and am totally psyched to commit to this and see the results. The first day I hated it, and was sore. The second day, I thought it was slightly fun, and was sore. Day 3, and I'm loving it and can't wait to do it tomorrow!
  • sassycissy
    sassycissy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just saw this group.. just a few days late :smile:
    I have 30DS & plan on picking up Ripped in 30 on my way home today.

CW: 157.4
    Goal: 140

Waist: 31
    Hips: 38
    Thigh: 25
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Killer Buns And Thighs, My stats are:

Weight: 125
    GW: 118
    Waist :26
    Thighs: 22
    Hips: 35
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Ok tomorrow is my last day for 30 day shred so I will submit my stuff Friday. Then I will start Ripped in 30 on Monday.
  • LaLaMicha
    LaLaMicha Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just finished D8 and today was the first day I was craving carb foods, so the diet could have been better. Anyone else feel that way?