Options

Replies

• Cryssiejank
    Options
    Howdy!
  • Love_Metal
    Love_Metal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What's going on everyone? Hope everyone is crushing their weight loss goals! I am a huge fan of darker rock, my favorite being HIM. add me up =)
  • MissJediKnight
    Options
    My name is Kelly , 31 from Houston Tx
    Anime nut
    Harry Potter nut
    Star Wars Nut
    and LOTR nut

I play WoW and am always watching anime on Hulu Plus on my 360

I love kitties...I have 3.
    Fav color is purple =D
    I love female vocal trance!! Fav band is Tool ,APC,Epica and Lacuna Coil <3 and I love me some Tori Amos.

Add me =D I need more epic people on here

24 lbs lost so far
  • NatacatMow
    Options
    Hi, all. I'm Natalee, and I'm more of a punk than a metalhead, though I'm not limited to punk. ;)
    I enjoy anywhere from the classics (Sex Pistols) to today's more "adapted" punk-rock (Arctic Monkeys).

I'm a big ska fan, too.
    Born and raised.
  • LauraAmyPell
    Options
    Hey, I'm glad to find a metal group on here. I'm Laura. I'm from London, UK and just moved to LA 3 months ago. I love metal - mainly Swedish Melodic Death and Classic Heavy Metal but pretty open on most genres.
  • leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm glad to find a metal group on here. I'm Laura. I'm from London, UK and just moved to LA 3 months ago. I love metal - mainly Swedish Melodic Death and Classic Heavy Metal but pretty open on most genres.
    Ghost playing LA 4/15, see you there!
  • peggygordon946
    peggygordon946 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey, Im a goth/metalhead from Pittsburgh area!!! Its so nice to have a group like this!! ADD ME!
  • Getting7here
    Getting7here Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

31 year old metal head from the east of England here. Currently enjoying Djerv, Grand Magus and Limp Bizkit, but my tastes change with my moods. I saw Lacuna Coil live at the end of last year and am still smiling about it aswell lol.

Nice to meet you :)
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I'm Jen. I'm a lifelong metal fan who was blessed to marry a fellow lifelong metalhead. My taste in metal is pretty expansive becuase I love pretty much everything from the classic metal bands all the way up through nu metal and post-grunge.

Great to see a group like this here!
  • johnnyquansw
    johnnyquansw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, greetings from the San Francisco area; new here!
    I'm Johnny. I'm a big fan of anything post-punk related ... goth, deathrock, shoegaze, darkwave, industrial/ebm, etc, and I go to shows of such a lot. I also like a lot of punk rock and metal too.
    Some of my favorite bands are Joy Division, Swans, Killing Joke, Einsturzende Neubauten, Amebix, Smashing Pumpkins, Christian Death, Cocteau Twins, Slowdive, Chameleons, Clan of Xymox, Siouxsie & the Banshees, The Cure, and on and on.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Glad to see there is a group on here for people who appreciate some of the heavier/morbid/darker etc genre's of music! I grew up listening to everything, and for the most part I enjoy all music. I am a die hard Metalhead. I prefer technical, death, black, power, and doom metal. PS I don't often look the part, but if you mention anything music wise around me, I'll chime in!

Some of my obsessions:
    Opeth
    Finntroll
    Spiral Architect
    Behemoth
    Gorgoroth
    Blind Guardian
    Týr
    Kalmah
    Fear Factory
    Dio
    The Sins of Thy Beloved
    Celtic Frost
    Amon Amarth
    Agalloch
    Kamelot

And of the non-metal variety:
    Jack Off Jill
    Imagine Dragons
    Deftones
    A Perfect Circle
    Dave Matthews Band
    Owl City
    Tito Nieves
    The Moody blues
    ELO
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Nine Inch Nails
    Carl Orff
    Dan Gibson
    Andy McKee
    Alex Clare
    David Bowie
  • autumn_skye
    autumn_skye Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    so glad I found this group!!! \mm/
  • Wormsinwombs
    Options
    Hey I'm Leah this group seems pretty dead but maybe getting some new blood in it will make it undead undead undead....yes I did just make that corny of a joke. Music wise I am into goth rock, industrial (old and new), neo folk, neo classical, dark ambient, power noise, ebm, coldwave, darkwave and a little bit of other stuff here and there. I don't really know what else to put here, hate talking about myself to myself ha.
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Leah this group seems pretty dead but maybe getting some new blood in it will make it undead undead undead....yes I did just make that corny of a joke. Music wise I am into goth rock, industrial (old and new), neo folk, neo classical, dark ambient, power noise, ebm, coldwave, darkwave and a little bit of other stuff here and there. I don't really know what else to put here, hate talking about myself to myself ha.

I'd really like it if this place weren't dead.

I mostly listen to Industrial, Deathrock, all kinds of metal, some punk (mostly the Misfits, the Ramones, Dead Kennedy's, that era)... also the Knife (Swedish Electronica group).

My boyfriend cracks me up- he's about a foot taller than me an lots of muscle, but he always tells people I'm more brutal than he is. he's mostly talking about my music taste.

I bought my first CD with my own money when I was 13 (10 yeas ago) ; Ain't It Dead Yet by Skinny Puppy is still one of my favorites. PLEASE let people still post in here :)
  • BloodHost
    Options
    Greetings.
    I see it's a bit dead here, but it's a metal group, so... here goes.
    I am a solo metal musician.
    I don't quite know what sub genre I play anymore. Lol
    I get most of my inspiration from black metal, of which I am a huge fan.
    (I am a fan of many genre's and sub genre's.)
    I play rhythm guitar, bass, keyboards, I do vocals, and program drums.
    I produce all of my own.
    My favorite bands at the moment are watain, abigail williams, immortal, etcetera.
    I also really dig industrial metal and rock.
    I may get crucified here on this, but I really dig Marilyn Manson.
    My absolute favorite singer is ozzy.
    Anyway, I am happy that there is a metal group here.
    I used to be skinny as a rod, but upon kicking drugs, finding a wife, having kids, and such.
    I've been a bit overweight for the last decade.
    I'm attempting to get the skinny back.
  • jamesc9282014
    Options
    Hello all,

Am new to the group, as well as my fitness pal. I see the group is dead, but joined anyway.
    Feel free to add
  • scaraway138
    Options
    Also just joined the dead MGP United group. Maybe new year blood will liven the place up a little? Glad to find some like minded folks on MFP though. Cheers!
  • hoserzgirl
    hoserzgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ZOMBIE FORUM! keeps coming back from the dead.
  • catacombskittens
    catacombskittens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Alix, 21 I'm mostly into deathrock/ goth rock/ post-punk/ horror punk/ etc.. I branch out sometimes though haha. Well nice to see a few other like minded people in here. Add me if you'd like to.
  • MiqGallegos
    Options
    Just joined the group. Looking for people in the same boat as I am. (in their 30s and trying to lose weight (again)) No Use for a Name is still one of my favorite bands to jog to.