Day #2

Options
How was everyone's day 2?

Mines was killer! The heating in my place won't turn off so its like a sauna so ive had all the windows open to do my work out! It was still too hot so ended up doing it in my underwear!!

Hope you are all focused :)

Replies

• rockchick90
    Options
    ive just fully cleared my room out so now i can see my floor! :D and have space to do the 30DS! doing mine in a mo and I know its gonna hurt haha
    I always have to open all the windows before I exercise, thats one thing Ive learnt to do now
  • bigbugboo
    Options
    Just done mine. It was a little easier except the pushups!! I wonder if I'll ever feel strong enough to do them properly.
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Buh, I've just done a 7 hour shift (I'm a waitress) so I'm absolutely knackered, have been nappin since 4 when I got back haha. Trying to psych myself up to do 30DS so will probably do it in about half an hour but it's gonna be so tough my feet are killin :(

Lol sorry about that had to have a lil rant.
  • rockchick90
    Options
    done mine! was hard doing things on floor cos my room is tiny! will have to kick ppl out of living room from now on
    it was so much harder doing the pushups and arm stuff, they killed lol
    hopefully itll all be worth it! keep at it ppl! :D
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    Just did my day 2. I didn't realize I'm supposed to do 10 days of the same exercise??? I feel like I missed something?
    In any case, I did level 1, but I wasn't happy with the burn, so I followed it up with Level 2. AND- i got my husband to do both of them with me! LOL He kept saying "this is super girly" as he would stick his butt out! LOL
    Now I'm sitting here trying to stop from feeling like throwing up (probably from the water) and I'm SURE I'm going to feel it tomorrow!!!
  • TheCeebles
    Options
    It seems logical to do 10 days of each level since there are 3 and it's for 30 days :)

I don't think I could get my boyfriend to join in with me! I cant imagine him pushing out his tooshie doing weighted rows (like Jillian shows you!)
  • MaManeenCal
    Options
    I guess it's because I do Insanity & P90X.... And their programs have you doing different workouts every day. So I somehow assumed it would be different workouts also?
    So I am just going to keep doing it every day (because I want to see what kind of results I'm gonna get) and just doing some other things to help me get the burn I'm looking for.
    I really love that I'm not alone doing this!

My husband does it with me (if I ask) because he knows when I'm lacking motivation (like I was today- I didn't start working out til 21:30), him saying "lets do it" gets me off my tush! He's such a sweetheart! He's in Air Force, so working out is party of his job requirements anyway- so it can't hurt. But yeah- sticking his butt out is HYSTERICAL. I get a better workout because I'm laughing through a lot of it. :-)
  • rockchick90
    Options
    I was thinking that today! that its mainly woman based cos she keeps referring to us as "ladies" haha, I was thinking during it 'what if men wanna work out to it' lol
    cos my bro said he wants to do it too and hes 17
  • MaManeenCal
    Options
    Then let him do it with you! Or on his own. And I'll tell you right now, my husband is pretty fit and he found it challenging! LOL
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just did D2/L1!! It was a bit easier today, I found it was finished sooner than it seemed yesterday :)