Favorite Video/Least favorite video

Options
klkopa
klkopa Posts: 35 Member
Hey everyone! I love being a part of turbo fire groups! This is my favorite workout set of all time! I think my favorite is Fire 45 and my least favorite is Fire 45 EZ (i think this one is the hardest even though it says EZ haha).

Replies

• spleasan24
    spleasan24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

My fav right now is fire 45 EZ! Haha love the moves in that video. Tried 55 EZ yesterday but didn't like that as much. Still working through the different videos. Love them!
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like Fire 45 and Fire 30 because of the music. I don't like Fire 55 EZ because it's long and boring lol...
  • spleasan24
    spleasan24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Two votes for fire 45 not sure if I tired that yet. Will have to check it out next!
  • divyamuralidharan
    Options
    my fav is fire 60 - absolutely rocking music; my least fav would be the stretch 40; I have just done it 1 or 2 times.
  • gumigal82
    Options
    I dislike HIIT 15 (I love the other HITTS!) I actually like 55ez if I have the time to do it, and I really love the music and workout I get in TF45.

I have to force myself to do 45ez, but the part that's like jumping rope is really helpful for my legs.
  • MaryStregger
    MaryStregger Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 is also my favorite - stretch 40 is definitely my least favorite.
  • classyhoney
    classyhoney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Least favorite are the HIIT workouts except HIIT 15 because they're so tough. Favorite Fire 45, Fire 45EZ, Fire 30, & Fire 55.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My least favorite is Fire 30. I find myself doing longer ones instead. I don't know what it is about that one, I just don't look forward to it!
  • stoutcms
    stoutcms Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    love Love LOVE the music in Fire 45 EZ.....definitely the hardest one I've done so far, but had the BEST music and I love the moves :-) I'm not a fan of the long stretch workouts, but they aren't bad and I'll do them, cuz I know they are good for me!!! Trying Tone 30 for the first time later today, so we'll see how that goes.....
  • chantalbennett
    chantalbennett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ is also my fav so far! I love the music so much that I forget how hard it is :P I did this one last night and got an awesome workout. My least favorite... hmm... sounds strange but probably Core 20... I hate the standing abs part. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I don't find is gives me that great of an ab workout. I like to sub in a Chalean Extreme Ab workout instead... they are all awesome!
  • cloeyfish
    cloeyfish Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love Fire 45, the moves on that one just get me grooving. I loathe 45 EZ!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    So far I really like Fire 45, especially the dance-y arm waving part at the end! hah. Moving up to HIIT 20 soon, excited because I'm tired of doing Fire 30. I do it more often than your'e supposed to because sometimes me or my workout buddy don't have time to do longer ones :/ I'm so tired of Fire 30 though!!
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think Fire 45 and 55ez are my favorites.
    Least favorite Fire 45ez...and it is not easy!
  • yanafit
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone of you have done Inferno Plan for 5 days followed by a strict diet plan?
    any suggestion since I am considering to try in on Monday..

• FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Fire 45 and Fire 55 but dont like the Fire Starter or Fire 40.