NSV

Options
Janda06
Janda06 Posts: 168 Member
I just wanted to post in case anyone wants another reason to throw out the scale. I've been doing NROL for 9 weeks now and bodypump before that. The scale has barely crept down. Well today I tried on the dress I wore to the rehearsal dinner for my wedding. Size 4 and I weighed 120-122lbs....!!! Well I tried that sucker on yesterday and it looked awesome....I weigh 133 lbs right now.... yay muscles!!!
oh and back then I had a pancake bootie...not anymore...haha!!

Replies

• ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is encouraging! However, I'm still hoping for some actual weight loss, not just a change in composition. I'm sitting around 196 and I want to drop 10% of my body fat (around 20 pounds of fat). I will be thrilled at 175 if I'm also at 20% body fat! The last three months I have seen a slight increase in my weight and no changes in the measurements I usually take. I can see and feel the changes in unusual places, like under the bust - I have to use the tightest hooks on all my bras - and outfits that used to lumpy in the back are smoother in clothes (if not in actuality). I hope things will improve by the end of the month!