Our Invitation to You

Options
2»

Replies

• sebedina
    sebedina Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    How did you restaurant meal go? did you stick to what you had planned?
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    hi, Thanks for accepting me into the group.

I really need this.

I have quite a few days now abstaining from my number 1 trigger food and pretty good on number 2.

Its very fragile though, so many things, like noisy neighbors at night threaten to throw me off the path!

And other things have let me know that I am so not OK for example

I am obsessed with food, how much, when etc.

I will immediately be putting into practice the planned meals and not eating between meal times.

I'm very happy that someone started this group! Its just what I needed.
  • rebecky8085
    rebecky8085 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you for accepting me as well. I've been in OA off/on for 4 years and have been struggling since. I don't think I've really fully surrendered to the first step. I have a lot of work to do and I know this. There aren't many meetings in my local area and I am also a full time graduate student and teach and work, so things are a bit hectic. My goal is to re-reread my books and start with step one. Thanks for the acceptance. -Brianne

I'm right here with you, starting over again. I'm scared because it's a lot of "work" to be done on me :) I've put "work on me" on the back burner my entire life.
    It's time for change. We can do it, we are worthy.
  • JAHLadyJ
    JAHLadyJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What's NSV?
  • JAHLadyJ
    JAHLadyJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know I need help. Emotional binging & need to stop this. Looking for friends & support.
    Thanks for having me.
  • kblueross
    kblueross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi My Name is Kim and I am a compulsive Overeater. I joined OA on 1/23/2017 and since that time have released 44 pounds. I am currently an available Food Sponsor. I am happy to find this group and will be here to check in. I am very blessed to have this 12 step program and I hope to be able to help someone else. <3
  • KristyCox3
    KristyCox3 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Kristy and I am new to OA. I first heard about it in a running group I joined on Facebook. I have been toying around with joining but couldn’t get up the courage then I got back on MFP for the first time in a while and was looking for some support groups and came across this one; I think it was a sign. I don’t really know what to do next, I am going to explore the group, but any guidance or advise for a newbie is appreciated! B)
  • BulletProofSkim
    BulletProofSkim Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    JAHLadyJ wrote: »
    What's NSV?

Non Scale Victory :)
  • denisejoy67
    denisejoy67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Is this group still active?