Day #3

Options
How was day 3 everyone?

I'm finding it so much easier to do push ups and hold/use my weights (got 3kgs only right now and they are quite heavy)

:)

Replies

• bigbugboo
    Options
    Yep. Lots easier, hardly any aches, and I did manage to pretty much do all the pushups. I reckon I will be ready to move on to level 2 with no problems when it's time.
  • rockchick90
    Options
    doing mine when the folks go bed! legs are still hurting when i sit down but strangely not when i went on my walk, ive proper ate bad today so I NEED this workout, looking forward to it!
    I skipped ahead to check out the other levels and level 3 was just O_O !! dear god help me in level 3 lol
  • TheCeebles
    Options
    Haha yeah i looked at Level 3 and was just like :O but it'll seem a doddle when we get there...hopefully!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    sorry guys, missed it today cos i didnt get hoome til real late :( but dont worry! Ill make it up by doing it twice tomorrow :D
    i am not dragging behind! and 3kg weights? mine are only 1.3! lol
    its basically by bros weight bar without the actual weights on lol, I have no upper arm strength :/
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just did D3/L1 ... Thinking soon I'll be able to move up to 1 kg weights... my weak arms are already feeling stronger!!
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oops! Double post!!
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey, so today (Monday) was my Day 3... it was much easier, I find the side lunges straight arm lifts to be the most difficult.