INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Options
Hey you can introduce your self here

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am Mary and I started on MFP in January 2011. So far I have lost 58 lbs and I have 22 to go to get to my healthy BMI. I plan to enjoy that for awhile before deciding if I need to lose more. My approach has been to take this nice and slow and focus on moving more and eating less. I am looking forward to connecting with this group, because I have been struggling this past few weeks to lose consistently.

Cheers!!:drinker:
  • sabina26
    Options
    Hi all, I am Mary and I started on MFP in January 2011. So far I have lost 58 lbs and I have 22 to go to get to my healthy BMI. I plan to enjoy that for awhile before deciding if I need to lose more. My approach has been to take this nice and slow and focus on moving more and eating less. I am looking forward to connecting with this group, because I have been struggling this past few weeks to lose consistently.

Welcome Mary! What you are going through sound familiar at least it does to me but let's help each other here
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options

Welcome Mary! What you are going through sound familiar at least it does to me but let's help each other here

Thanks! I seem to be back on track!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am 6 pounds away from my goal and seem to have lost my motivation. I guess because I am so close and can now fit in most things, etc. Also, this time of the year is not helping.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I just joined, I'm 22 yrs old, 5.5" and trying to lose 9 more pounds !
  • sabina26
    Options
    Hello ! I just joined, I'm 22 yrs old, 5.5" and trying to lose 9 more pounds !

Welcome to the group, we are here to motivate each other and get rid of those last 10 pounds