DON'T LOSE HOPE, LOSE FAT

No matter what let's not lose hope.......if you fall off the wagon....it okey you won't be the first one and definetily not the last one, just get up , dust off and keep moving........if you have over ate today ...well drink lots and lots of warm water and tomorrow try to eat health ....coz the worst thing is not failing to do something rather it is not been able to try to do something ........so let' s keep trying, let's keep moving, LET's LOSE FAT AND NOT HOPE.....

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Great message for a Wednesday morning. It was fairly easy at first to stay on that wagon. Now that I am so close to my goal, I feel my consistency wain. In the past, I would fall completely off the wagon and go back to old habits. And I have to admit, I felt myself fall into that pattern this weekend, especially.

But I will not!! I am back on the wagon and heading in the right direction. This is a choice!!!
  • i have 8.5kg to go and im in yet another plateu.. my weight loss is slow to non existant and im working my butt off...... i will lose this last 10kg, i will not give in!!!!