I'm Sorry Mission Slim Possible...

Options
Mskraizy
Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
I'm feeling like I'm failing you guys tremendously. I swear I hated to put my weight in today even though it only went up .6 lbs, I gained about 4 lbs LAST week. I promise I've been trying my hardest to lose this weight, but the first week weigh in was so high because I was finally reaching my minimum of 1200 cals a day so my body (I guess) was adjusting to all this extra intake of food. I PROMISE this week I LOST 3 of those lbs!!!! I PROMISE I did! The scale shot me a beautiful 187! But yesterday I had this breakdown or something and I just downed a big ol bar of chocolate and (a cheeseburger from BK earlier that day) and my weight shot back up those 3 lbs and then some! This is so annyoing. I promise you all I've been losing the weight. I've been working out like crazy, drinking so much water, and then I screw up big time the night before weigh in and now it flashes me a violently mocking 190.6 in my face!.....that should be against the law.

UGGGH I HATE THIS!
:sad:

Replies

• heathermckillop
    heathermckillop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    don't worry....last week I had put on 2 lbs and I swear I exercised and kept within my limits, however, it's dropped back off again this week :) so....it will move eventually :)
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    No worries! It was one week. Now if the rest of my month has results like that we might have to have a talk. :P

But seriously, don't stress too much because that will probably just make it worse. Just move on to a new week and aim for great results. :)
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    No worries! We all have our moments! Just get back on track and stay focused and I am sure your next weigh-in will be awesome.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Hey we were second in the team winners this week!!!! :D
  • Mskraizy
    Options

Really?! AWESOMENESS!!!! I figured it out. It was TOM time and I guess my weight fluctuates a LOT. =] My third weigh in should ROCK this time around! lol
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Really?! AWESOMENESS!!!! I figured it out. It was TOM time and I guess my weight fluctuates a LOT. =] My third weigh in should ROCK this time around! lol

Well, there you go!!! :) Here's to this coming Monday! Perhaps we can be number 1! :)
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    LOOK!!

Individual Winners:
    deanna104 -2.33% -4.8lbs
    moonsmoothie -1.47% -2.8lbs
    heathermckillop -1.45% -2.0lbs
    cragglecat -0.94% -2.0lbs
    JessStone2 -0.77% -1.2lbs
    wowsuzie -0.70% -1.0lbs
    audirain -0.63% -1.2lbs
    loveme445 -0.54% -1.0lbs
    tammihart -0.53% -1.0lbs
    jumpandtouchthesky 0.51% -1.0lbs

Team Winners:
    Mission Slim Possible -0.55%
    Waist Watchers -0.29%
    Journey to Lose -0.22%
    Booty Busters -0.10%
    Lovehandle Losers -0.08%

We are first in the team winners!!! Yay!

And got three top winners! I think it was three if I caught them all! :)

Good work team. :) Keep it up.
  • Mskraizy
    Options
    LOOK!!

Individual Winners:
    deanna104 -2.33% -4.8lbs
    moonsmoothie -1.47% -2.8lbs
    heathermckillop -1.45% -2.0lbs
    cragglecat -0.94% -2.0lbs
    JessStone2 -0.77% -1.2lbs
    wowsuzie -0.70% -1.0lbs
    audirain -0.63% -1.2lbs
    loveme445 -0.54% -1.0lbs
    tammihart -0.53% -1.0lbs
    jumpandtouchthesky 0.51% -1.0lbs

Team Winners:
    Mission Slim Possible -0.55%
    Waist Watchers -0.29%
    Journey to Lose -0.22%
    Booty Busters -0.10%
    Lovehandle Losers -0.08%

We are first in the team winners!!! Yay!

And got three top winners! I think it was three if I caught them all! :)

Good work team. :) Keep it up.

EEEEEEEEKK!!!!! AWESOME!!!! *high fives whole team* WAY TO GO PEOPLE!!!! Let's see if we can stay up there! Tammi and Deanna you guys did awesome!!! And congrats Deanna to your new son! Yaaay, today was an awesome week!!! =] I feel better now.:tongue: