Replies

• vcarlota
    vcarlota Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    added myself :D
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Entered my Monday weight. Boy, can I find myself now!! Love it. Thanks! Holly?
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Entered my Monday weight. Boy, can I find myself now!! Love it. Thanks! Holly?

:happy:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    So, I'm back... Skipped a few to get away from the Holiday gain. It didn't work that great! :frown: But, I do know I am down from right after those Holidays! What is it with this body that gains so quickly and loses sooo slowly! Oh, well I am back at it again. We will see about next Monday.
    On this week's agenda dinner out in Chicago and a wine and food pairing party here! Could be a goal just to hold steady this week!

So anyone else out there ready to get back to charting their stats? I will probably be measured by my trainer this week.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I just added myself to the charts.

Really hoping that I can lose these last 13lbs without any major difficulties (the first 20 were so easy!) but I am so glad theres a group for support!

My name is Sarah. I'm 5'1" and 34 years old. I started at 147 in September and just hit the 20lbs lost mark. I seem to be a little stuck these last two weeks but I'm not worried yet. There's been a lot of parties and things so hopefully everything will get back to normal now that my eating is back on track.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Updated. Congratulations to everyone who managed to lose weight over the holidays. I was not among you, but I am quite satisfied to limit my gain to .20/lb.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Entered my stats. I am really going to have to get an accurate measurement! My abs (-1.25") and hips (- .75) went down while my biceps (+.25) and thighs (+1.25) went up. Weight is 1 pound up (insignificant). I am specifically training to get ready for a ski trip so I am gaining strength (and most likely muscle) but the calculator does not show a BF decrease. :grumble: Just going with how I feel, and that is good. Yes, I am planning to shed a few more pounds so then I might see a BF drop... It's complicated!
  • holly_v
    Options
    good job at keeping it updated momma. you lose in 2 areas i cant!

i feel like deleting the people who havent updated in a while (im a ***** that way) i feel like this went from a good group (before it was made a group) to no one really still in it.
  • holly_v
    Options
    censorship :grumble:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    I'm kind of with you there Holly! Why don't you post on your profile that you are going to clean up the stats chart in a week (or 2 if you want to be REALLY nice :laugh: ) and all who want to be left on the sheet should update their stats. I'm sure there are a bunch of folks who have fallen off the grid. You might get a few newbies too! I love your beautiful spreadsheets! :happy:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Chart looks great! I corrected by BF stats. Finally seeing a little progress. I was looking at the wrong column of my calculations! :laugh: So Smart!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhetdXDEqVlldE5pSlBQTHZKU2NsM1dqVHVDQkF0SGc#gid=0

I updated my stats, too....now that I'm onto a proper strength-training plan.

I should see inches lost and weight gone (permanently) over the next 20-24 weeks, I'd say.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Stats are entered. Have reached my new low! Hooray!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Just updated my stats. I am going to start entering my Sunday weight, because my Mon weight it not very representational of my weight the rest of the week. It is always higher....
  • holly_v
    Options
    Stats are entered. Have reached my new low! Hooray!

yay
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Stats are updated! It's an up and down game!
  • sharon895
    sharon895 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    just updated
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Entered my latest. Not so very good. I went up a pound and a 1/2. Going to do better this week. I realize the 4.5 pound loss last week was a little to good to be true! :grumble: So here I am working to get back to my lowest weight and just a little beyond!