Daily Check In November 16 2011

Options
PedmomJill
PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
Good morning ladies! I can't believe there are only 6-7 weeks left in 2011. It's just flown by for me. I remember my dad saying something when I was in my twenties that seemed ridiculous at the time-"The old you get, the faster time goes by". I totally get it now, and it feels so true.

I woke up with slight PF pain in my left foot, but it's almost gone already. My rotation calls for a Cathe step workout, but i think I might just do an hour on the treadmill. I'm going to try to burn over 500 calories for a third day in a row. This rotation has really bumped my weight loss up so I'm sticking to it! Considering I'm getting fairly close to my goal, I'm really happy with my progress. But I'm earning it!

Have a great day!

Replies

• trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone:flowerforyou:

I've gotten over my cookie disaster last night and I'm moving on. I have my eats planned for today so I will just have to avoid the pantry at all costs! LOL!

Jill - You are really making great progress! Are you also noticing a change in how your clothes are fitting? Sorry to hear about your foot pain. I did something to my ankle/foot over the summer and it has never been the same. It takes a while for me to get the stiffness out in the morning, but I'm pretty ok afterwards. I'm with you on the cal burning. Initially I was bumping it up in preparation for Thanksgiving, but now I just need to keep up with my cookie binging:sad:

Hello to all followers. It's going to be a soggy day in my area :(
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Jill that is great you are losing, So you are doing the whole roation like she has? Because i have not, but i am using her new dvd and her old and jogging. I think im over eating and not realixing it I have to be im not losing anything. I caught it one day i write down eveything if im not at computer, so I had some gold fish vanilla flavored grams in the regreg at work ( not mine) But I ate a handful and remember two days later i did not log that. Also i catch my self getting up in the middle of the night eating.. I log it in if i remember, I know it sounds dumb but i really have always had a problem with eating at 2 in the morning, I dont even remember doing it sometimes til i see the mess on counter top. I talked to Doc awhile back he called it sleep eating!!! So I dont sleep well at night now. I dont know if im afraid ill eat or what.. I thought i was getting controll of it but i must not be or id be losing.

Anyway im really frusttated. I hear alot of people say it does not matter when youeat but i think it depends on cercumstances, Like I try to keep calorie intake really low before bed incase i do get up i wont over eat. But it is obviously not working.

I know noone can help me but me..i just needed to vent about myself im really mad at me. I feeel like a hampster on treadmeal and i ask what are you doing to yourself..I love to exercise i do it like crazy person and then i stuff myself obvesouly.

I dont always remember doing it at night so how do i know how much im eating yu know. Like one night i woke up felling pregnant, I thought no i didnt get up and eat i dont even have a slight recolection of it. i was making my bed .... this is GROSS but as i flip my sheet..up flipped a full fat peasnut butter and jelly sandwhich that was half eaten!!! I dont know what to do. Im going to doctor tomorrow so if he can get me something to keep me asleep or something. Im sure he wont but i can try.
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good evening.

Edith, I don't think timing matters as much as what you eat but I could be wrong. I'm also an eater and if I didn't exercise I would be in bigger trouble then I am now. I'm also always over my calorie limit. But I guess I have a starting point now to work from.

Have you tried pre scheduling that snack? Or how about just a cup of tea when you get up at night decaf or herbal. Or try halving what you normally have for that snack.

Trish it's a rainy day here also. And I am tired of it. Just happy it's not snow.

Jill I like your avatar. You look great.

Hope everyone has a great night.
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    As most of you already know from my newsfeed, I had another great workout today. My goal for this week is to burn at least 500 calories every day with exercise. 3 days down, 4 to go! I may have to add on to my called-for workout tomorrow. The rotation only has Tri Sets Upper Body. I'm not doing that. I think I will do Pyramid Upper Body. I'm just not sure I'll be able to get 500 calories out of that, so I might have to jump on the elliptical afterwards. I just might not be able to hold onto the handles if my arms are jello ha ha.

Trish, yes, my clothes are definitely looser! My favorite jeans (size 8) are getting really loose. I noticed Monday night that I really need a belt! Yahoo! (Consider that I was a 2X one year ago to share my joy lol). I have sprained my left ankle too many times to even remember. It's very week. I asked my doctor about it and she said it's like a pair of old panties
    the ligaments get stretched out so many times and just finally can't go back to normal. Nice huh! But true. So I just am ultra careful-it's one more reason I won't run or walk outside. The cement kills my neuromas, and I'm afraid of stepping on something to make me sprain it. don't worry about the Oreos! One relatively small binge can't derail you completely if you don't let it. :)

ER, that is really scary! I never knew anyone that had that kind of eating disorder; I've only read about it. I am VERY glad you are talking to your doctor about it. I can't imagine the weird feeling you must have had when you saw that sandwich in your bed.

Have a great night ladies!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    As most of you already know from my newsfeed, I had another great workout today. My goal for this week is to burn at least 500 calories every day with exercise. 3 days down, 4 to go! I may have to add on to my called-for workout tomorrow. The rotation only has Tri Sets Upper Body. I'm not doing that. I think I will do Pyramid Upper Body. I'm just not sure I'll be able to get 500 calories out of that, so I might have to jump on the elliptical afterwards. I just might not be able to hold onto the handles if my arms are jello ha ha.

Trish, yes, my clothes are definitely looser! My favorite jeans (size 8) are getting really loose. I noticed Monday night that I really need a belt! Yahoo! (Consider that I was a 2X one year ago to share my joy lol). I have sprained my left ankle too many times to even remember. It's very week. I asked my doctor about it and she said it's like a pair of old panties
    the ligaments get stretched out so many times and just finally can't go back to normal. Nice huh! But true. So I just am ultra careful-it's one more reason I won't run or walk outside. The cement kills my neuromas, and I'm afraid of stepping on something to make me sprain it. don't worry about the Oreos! One relatively small binge can't derail you completely if you don't let it. :)

ER, that is really scary! I never knew anyone that had that kind of eating disorder; I've only read about it. I am VERY glad you are talking to your doctor about it. I can't imagine the weird feeling you must have had when you saw that sandwich in your bed.

Have a great night ladies!
    Well weird feeling yes lol it was gross for one lol and two unbeleivable to me and also makes me mad at myself, My husband said he can lock our bedroom door if he needs to lol. I think it is discusting and gross and i cant belevieve i am doing it plus when you wake up you feel lathargic and pregnant.
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    Maybe your doc will prescribe melatonin or a sleep aid of some sort to make you sleep more soundly?
  • danamae
    danamae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Ladies,

I don't get to check in until late because I'm always rushing out of here in the mornings for work. I was suppose to do Insanity Max Interval, but my knee had this weird numbness that ran up to my butt, so I decided to do a run/walk on my treadmill. I really need to purchase an elipitical and spin bike.

Jill-Hope your foot feels better. I think I strained my foot a few months ago doing kickboxing. I have this pain right in the arch, going down toward my heel. I haven't had it checked out, but I also wake up with stiffness in that area, but it usually disappears after my body has warmed. Dang, I feel old. I wake up in the mornings with a stiff back, legs. OMG! It's not fun getting old