My introduction!

Options
trenley
trenley Posts: 35 Member
Hi, all! I'm Finley. I'm 19 and a sophomore in college. I'm 148 and 5'8". I was 160 when I returned to school, so I've lost about 12 pounds in about 3 months. My 1st goal weight is 146, so I'm super close! After that, I'd like to be at 136 by summer time.

I currently do yoga twice a week and do 30-60 minutes in the gym at least once, but usually more. I also walk all over campus to get to classes and workouts and such. I'm also planning to do the 30 day shred with my mom over winter break! That should be exciting :P
I have a weird relationship with food- it's become a chore even though I love to taste it. Sometimes I end up eating only 900 calories a day, which I know is bad, but I'm usually around 1200-1500 max.

I gained about 10 pounds over the summer when my best friend suddenly passed, so my plan is to work that off and go even further. I wore a tankini over the summer and I want to be ready to flaunt my stuff in my bikinis!

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend :( happy that you're here though, doing what you need/want to do to stay/be healthy!