Daily Check In November 17 2011

Options
PedmomJill
PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
Good morning!

I had a nice little whoosh this morning, 1.5! My status says 60 pounds but it's really 59.5. I'll take it! Thanks Cathe! LOL

I am so happy that my feet are feeling good this morning after two hours of treadmill the last few days. My rotation today calls for TriSets Upper Body,but I think I'm going to do Pyramid Upper Body instead. I love the Pyramids.

Dana, I so hear you on it not being fun getting older! I have so many different aches and pains on different days. But I just work through it and try to do different things to work areas that aren't sore that day lol. Your pain sounds different from either of my foot problems. Is there any pain in the heel?

Have a good day ladies!
Jill

Replies

• trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good morning:happy:

Had a nice wo this morning, but I'm looking forward to Yoga Max or Yoga Relax tomorrow. I'm feeling little aches every where I turn. We are headed to Atlanta Saturday morning to visit with my mom and brother. My mom loves for me to come down and "train" her which is good, because I really just want to put my feet up on the couch but she keeps me moving!

Jill - You are doing AWESOME!!! You have certainly come a long way from a 2X! Keep up the good work. You are definitely inspring. I tried to do PUB the other day but my DVD player won't play it. I think it needs a cleaning or is on its way out.

Dana - How's your knee feeling today? That numbness does sound weird. Hope it didn't last long. Ditto on the getting old;)

Jenn - How's your weather today? They are calling for more rain, but it hasn't shown up yet.

Edith - I also never heard of anything like you described. Might not be a bad idea for DH to lock the door! Do you think you are sleepwalking as well?

Off to do some work. One more day to go:)
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,448 Member
    Options
    Morning!

After work I did Lower Body Blast. This was my first time doing this one, and I really liked it. Love the blast, nothing that couldn't be done. Loved the pace, and the fact that I wasn't using super heavy weight. This morning was Hiit Double Wave Pyramid, this one is still my favorite of the three.

Jill, Great job! Glad to hear that your feet are cooperating for you.

Laurie
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Trish, I had to replace a few of my Cathe dvds. It's painful ($$$)! Especially the older ones where there's more than one workout on a dvd. I actually repurchased the Pyramids dvd this summer - mine wouldn't work anymore either. Have you tried downloading any? I did, and I even spent $40 on the right darn cable, and then never used it. I am just old fashioned I guess and prefer the actual dvd, in my dvd player, on the 52" screen. I did take Travel Fit with me on my last work trip and did it from my laptop. That wasn't bad at all since you only need a stretch band. That's neat that your mom works out with you!

Laurie, are the LBB blasts high impact? I did Low Max not long ago (or maybe it was Step Blast lol) and those blasts just are too much stress on my joints now. I don't have LBB so I was curious. I don't have Hiit either lol. I have all the old ones, and all the new ones, but none that were released probably from about 2008 until the LIS series. (I was on my obesity tour lol).

I decided to stick with the LIS rotation and did Tri Sets upper. I was going to do total body, but after sitting at my desk for a couple of hours, I could feel a little DOMS in my glutes so I decided to give them a rest and follow the rotation. However, I had a disappointing calorie burn for Tri (334) so I did a little time on the elliptical. My goal for this week is 500 calories burned per day. 4 down, 3 to go!
  • danamae
    danamae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

We had a Thanksgiving Brunch at work today and I ate way too much.

I managed to do Insanity-Max Recovery today, it was mainly stretching, but left my thighs feeling wobbly, a good change up because I thought I was going to be doing alot of jumping and was a little scared because of my knee issues. I think I may ice it to see if that makes a difference.

Jill-My pain is more in the arch but radiates down toward the inner part of my heel, if that makes sense.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Trish I may do that i dont know, actually i probly do lol but hopefully i will get to the bottom of it soon.

Jill I have had alot of pain to i felt every ache in my back and hips before i started exerciseing again. Once i stared exerciseng it was worse for a while. My muscles was not sore but my joints were. I have degenerative disk and arthritis already, but i have to say since i jog and exercise once i got past the initial pain I feel so much better, my back does not hurt. I still have joint pain.

Dana i sure hope your knees are doing better.

Now to bring you all up to date on my exercise today.. I had to stay real late at work doing a root canal on a patient emergency, not planned, just showed up, so i made it home late so i was not going to exercise but in the mail i got the Step jump pump and step blast, iloved those songs so i had to get it. Anyway iwas just going to watch the steps before doing it "tomorrow" lol But i love the song abracadabra so much i had to get up and try it (still had my scrubs on yeah i know gross) lol but i got into the kung fu fighting, and did about 3 mints of the dvd!!! I cant wait to do it all tomorrow so now i did 35 mintues tonight.

Did any one else find this dvd as fun as i did? I was havign so much fun i was singing with it, my hubby come in there to see if i was ok! He was acting silly and started pretending to workout and i laughed so hard, but i know i looked pretty funny in my scrubs, talking to cathe and whoo hooing! I LOVED THIS DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!