Nov. 20th - 26th Challenge

Options
KayteeBear
KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
How about for this coming week we continue with 50 pushups a day and add in 100 jumping jacks as well?

I know personally I'm going to do that. I don't want to stop doing the pushups because I can tell my arms are getting so much stronger already (again lol I used to be able to do a whole bunch of pushups in a row without stopping and now I can only do half...)

Replies

• Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'll continue with the pushups. No jumping jacks for me though, I have an injury right now, and have also discovered that jumping jacks flare up my ankle and shin injuries. I'll do...bicycle curlups instead, because they are hard LOL.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just got to being able to do the 50 push-ups on Saturday so I will see if I can maintain that and will definitely be doing the jumping jacks.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm in hopefully I will be able to do the jumping jacks. I find them really hard to do cause while I jump I can feel every inch of fat jiggle, then I get discouraged and pissed off. LOL
    I guess that will be my way to measure if I'm losing inches. Hopefully by the 26th there will be little jiggle left in the jump HAHA..

Sorry just discouraged at the moment. Working out, shovelling snow on top of it all and my clothes have been feeling tight, and the scale has been going up.
    GRRR, I will stick with it!! I know I am healthier just a little discouraged.
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    I'm up for the push-ups unfortunately I'm also injured so no high-impact moves for me! I'll try to do some ab work instead since I can always use help there!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Done both for today. :)
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday, but hopefully I'll do some extra today.
  • chrisja
    Options
    I did both today, but the day off I took from the push-ups made it that much harder to complete them today.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My body is sore Sorry I have been kinda mia well I got mine in for today :) Good Job everyone!
  • chrisja
    Options
    Completed both challenges today.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Got both done yesterday.
  • chrisja
    Options
    Completed my challenges yesterday (Wed). Not yet done for today but am aiming to get them done. Best Wishes and Happy Thanksgiving for those who are celebrating it.