TOPIC OF THE DAY FOR WEDNESDAY 11/17

repochick
repochick Posts: 40 Member
WHAT DO YOU DO TO AVOID THE LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS AND BINGING? i GET SUCH A SWEET TOOTH RIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED AND HAVE A VERY HARD TIME RESISITING IT.

Replies

• CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    I try to make sure that I have low calorie, not that bad for you, snacks in the house that will fill that craving if it hits. I usually always have a couple hundred calories left each day. I find that if I have things in the house already I am able to make better choices when the cravings hit. Planning ahead seems to help with alot of this trying to eat properly. All we can do is try!! =)
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Usually mine is sugar free jello with Fat free cool whip. OH YUMM. Lately it's been cottage cheese with peaches or pineapple. I have the same problem. Added to that, I snack while I'm working on the computer during the day. So, I leave my chocolate fix for during that time and end the day on a good healthy note.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    One of my favorites has become a light yoga workout. Sun Salutations in the morning can make me skip breakfast if I am not careful. :ohwell: Now to make it work for me. Maybe I need a yoga diagram on my fridge and pantry? :laugh: