What's for lunch?

Options
I'm having venison steak, celeriac chips, broccoli and mayonnaise (345 calories).

Replies

• nicnacinoonoo
    Options
    I had a jacket sweet potato with tuna and sweetcorn mayonnaise. + a banana (308 calories) It was yummy :happy:
  • QueenStromba
    QueenStromba Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sounds nice. Mine was lovely too. Venison steak cooked at home is as good as fillet steak in a nice steak restaurant with barely any fat and a ton of protein. It's on offer in Asda at the moment - £4 for two 120g steaks. I can also report that celeriac chips ore lovely with a bit of low fat mayo - you don't notice the celery taste at all.
  • Bexsy
    Bexsy Posts: 9
    Options
    Oooo nicnacinoonoo that sounded lush.

I forgot to take my lunch to work and didn't have any money on me so had 9 malted milk biscuits and a cup of tea :blushing:

Not the best lunch but was blimmin starving, sadly I enjoyed. But made up for it at tea time with a jacket and some fish.
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I had homemade quorn korma with tons of veggies. Good job I enjoyed it as I have two more portions in the freezer!
  • Wordsonapage
    Options
    A chicken sandwich... Bit dull tbh
  • Wordsonapage
    Options
    Oh hang on that was yesterday...

Went to Dubai mall's wait rose and bought some sushi

it was yum... I think Its the wasabi paste and pickled ginger I could just eat a plate of that tbh
  • Wordsonapage
    Options
    Oh hang on that was yesterday...

Went to Dubai mall's wait rose and bought some sushi

it was yum... I think Its the wasabi paste and pickled ginger I could just eat a plate of that tbh
  • Wordsonapage
    Options
    Double post ...and can't delete it doh